Prince Charles wouldn't let Harry and Meghan's son be a prince

Sorry @Hali i fully agree with @Angelina on this argument. As a woman and black one at that I’m surprised to see you tearing Megan down like you just did. Camilla has no more sharaf than she does. Camilla was in her 30s more than 40 yrs ago when she was cheating with a married man. In an era when most of her peers married virgin, she was parting it up in the 70s. She had zero class, the only thing she had going for her is old money.
That’s my point Meghan has zilch going for her then to top it off she’s foreign and black. :draketf:

Well then, they need to stop pretending that they are pro diverse and just admit it with their chest.

They've all behaved rather trashy, more so than she could ever, so your mentality is rather elitish for a working class immigrant.
They are pro diverse society. Uk society shows that. Doesn’t mean they want you in their family. Respect peoples wishes who they want in their family

They are pro diverse society. Uk society shows that. Doesn’t mean they want you in their family. Respect peoples wishes who they want in their family
lol they do mix all the time just with other whites and even hispanics. The entire royal family is mixture of different Europeans. So I guess you’re saying intermixing is no no only when it’s a partially black person right? Lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
lol they do mix all the time just with other whites and even hispanics. The entire royal family is mixture of different Europeans. So I guess you’re saying intermixing is no no only when it’s a partially black person right? Lol

Yes.

1624201799258.png

the only people who cry for meg is black women who is desperate to be accepted by whites. They dont want you people. Just respect it. They let you in their country and gave you everything. The one thing they say is dont be part of my family. Thats a pretty sweet deal imo

The person that is getting married needs to be respected. They need to respect Harry's wishes and so should the general public who act more offended than the actual royals.

The person that is getting married needs to be respected. They need to respect Harry's wishes and so should the general public who act more offended than the actual royals.
they respected his wishes. They didn't stop him from getting married. They just didnt want anything to do with his wife and they have been proven right after what he did going to oprah which was his idea spilling family secrets and calling his family racist. Like I said their supporters are mainly black women crying for white validation

That’s my point Meghan has zilch going for her then to top it off she’s foreign and black. :draketf:
Educated, actress, business owner, charity UN ambassador ect.

What has Camilla achieved apart from being an Aristo, the great granddaughter of a royal mistress, cheating and being the mistress of the current prince, bulling Diana and then marrying Charles at 50 and divorced.

You're only defending Camila because she's white, whilst you're an African immigrant. That is insane.

Last edited:
Educated, actress, business owner, charity UN ambassador ect.

What does Camilla achieved apart from being an Aristo, the great granddaughter of a royal mistress, cheating and being the mistress of the current prince, bulling Diana and then marrying Charles at 50 and divorced.

You're only defending Camila because she's white, whilst you're an African immigrant. That is insane.
She was grateful and she hasn’t spoken against them after they accepted her.

she is literally accusing them of being racist and they think she will be accepted after that. But more worryingly why do these Meg fan want to unite her with people she says are racist?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Did he really miss out? It's not going to stop him being in the public eye in future but that is really petty coming from his own grandfather

The royal family is a more classier version of the Kardashians nowadays

she is literally accusing them of being racist and they think she will be accepted after that. But more worryingly why do these Meg fan want to unite her with people she says are racist?
Lack of self love
Go where you are celebrated not tolerated

Lack of self love
Go where you are celebrated not tolerated
Yep....if he was your average white guy, they wouldnt cry for the family to accept her. Because they are royals and have money, they are desperate to get a black woman in there and trying to emotionally blackmail them. Its not gonna work. The family is done with them and the public in UK hates them

Yep....if he was your average white guy, they wouldnt cry for the family to accept her. Because they are royals and have money, they are desperate to get a black woman in there and trying to emotionally blackmail them. Its not gonna work. The family is done with them and the public in UK hates them
This is what happens when you put them on a pedestal no one seems to care about other Royal families and who they’re marrying and if she’s been accepted or not. It’s natural to dislike a social climber specially when they’ve done it so ungraciously

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
How dare he marry some divorced TV star, that's so trashy, why didn't he obey the wishes of his honorable family with ties to murder, genocide, incest, ethnic cleansing, pedophilia, slavery and starving people to death.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Meghan knew what she was getting herself. Harry’s family killed Diana for dating a brown man. They are racist inbreds who are still stuck in the 1800s. Meg is beautiful and brought some color to this pale looking family. Harry is not that bright, I don’t know what Meghan saw in him.

Meghan knew what she was getting herself. Harry’s family killed Diana for dating a brown man. They are racist inbreds who are still stuck in the 1800s. Meg is beautiful and brought some color to this pale looking family. Harry is not that bright, I don’t know what Meghan saw in him.
his status......she wanted in the royal family and used him. Now thats not happening they will divorce soon

You know even tho we don’t know what they did to her behind the scenes that caused her to talk or flee, I do agree with this one thing. I think it’s crazy how she got Harry to move out to LA. Poor Harry, I feel bad for him. LA is a tough place to make friends even for the ordinary person...he’ll have hard time with that vapid Hollywood crowd. I thought that was incredibly selfish of her. Even if she couldn’t bare the UK, they could’ve settled in more appropriate places like somewhere in Europe, S.Africa or even Australia. No doubt now that their marriage won’t last esp in LA. Dumb dumb girl, must be the caqli madow in her lol