Prince Charles wouldn't let Harry and Meghan's son be a prince

You know even tho we don’t know what they did to her behind the scenes that caused her to flee, I do agree with this one thing. I think it’s crazy how she got Harry to move out to LA. Poor Harry, I feel bad for him. LA is a tough place to make friends even for the ordinary person...he’ll have hard time trying to make it with that vapid Hollywood crowd. Not to mention he might turn into substance abuse just to bare it all. I thought that was incredibly selfish of her. Even if she couldn’t bare the UK, they could’ve settled in more appropriate place like somewhere in Europe, S.Africa or even Australia. No doubt their marriage won’t last esp in LA. Dumb dumb girl, must be the caqli madow in her lol
I honestly thinks she’s just vindictive if you truly love someone you would never treat them or their family like that. No matter what they’ve done that’s between you and them. Her actions show she has absolutely no care for him.
He’s a doqon you should never marry for love especially if you’re a prince.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This don’t suprise me. it’s probably the kid ain’t white. The one drop rule still exists in 2021

I don't know what Meghan expected marrying into that family
IKR? Wouldn’t even marry into them to get 1 billion dollars even for 6 months nvm having their child. Smh
I honestly thinks she’s just vindictive if you truly love someone you would never treat them or their family like that. No matter what they’ve done that’s between you and them. Her actions show she has absolutely no care for him.
He’s a doqon you should never marry for love especially if you’re a prince.
Hey I would say this, honestly let’s not assume anything. We literally have no idea what went behind the scenes. Remember this is the same family that ruined Diana...a innocent purebred girl who was truly in love with their dorky arse son and gave them heirs to the throne and they stil did her dirty. You just never know...

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I'm with the Royal Family on this one.

Imagine if Somalis had a Royal Family, and one of the senior Princes, married some foreign woman, in her late 30s, divorced, and had her nudes online.......

Forget disowning him, I'd have him executed, for bringing shame to the family and country.

People need to understand, in the Monarchy, things are different. You don't have the same life as the masses, and there are certain things expected of you.
Tbh idc we have Monaco monarchy as a whole which is already shameful with the amount of wed lock children

@Angelina, I love how you think Meghan is pro black when in reality, she’s just like most two timing half breeds - only claiming their black side to shield themselves from criticism. Before this, she didn’t want anything to do with madows. All she dated and married were cadaans :bell:

Also, look at how they treated a woman who exactly fit the criteria of what they wanted in a spouse - the young, virgin aristocratic Diana was silenced because of her exposing them too much, you think they’ll remain silent on Meghan just because of her madownimo? I don’t think so

LMFAO, you guys are debating over Meghan and Royal Family as if Prince Harry and Meghans child will ever be Sovereign or King of Britain, which wil never happen. As for Diana, people need to stop worshiping her, she had a choice to opt out the Royal Family and knew before hand Prince Charles was already in love with Camilla. Remember this is the same Royal Family that made a King abdicate the throne to the British empire because he wanted to marry a White American divorcée, Megan is not only lucky but should be grateful that she was even allowed the privilege to marry into the Royal Family.

@Angelina, I love how you think Meghan is pro black when in reality, she’s just like most two timing half breeds - only claiming their black side to shield themselves from criticism. Before this, she didn’t want anything to do with madows. All she dated and married were cadaans :bell:

Also, look at how they treated a woman who exactly fit the criteria of what they wanted in a spouse - the young, virgin aristocratic Diana was silenced because of her exposing them too much, you think they’ll remain silent on Meghan just because of her madownimo? I don’t think so

Reminds me of Kamala only claim her black half when she is running for office. And dumb niggas fall for it every time :mjlol:

"What do you mean the mulatto downy baby I shat out at 40 wouldn't be a prince of the house of Windsor?! He's supposed to ascend to the throne and be a real kang, OPRAHHHHHHH!"
NOOOOOOO.png

The level of naivete is honestly fucking baffling lol

Trending