Prime Minister Rooble begins Lower House Elections Somaliland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He will finally begin elections a sign for GM to finish naming Aqalka Sare MPs

Mashallah Rooble had behaved very well under Farmaajo now. Inshallah elections will be held

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tomorrow Mahdi Guleed will be elected as MP representing @Gantaal97 and the incubant for other seat of Garxajis will keep. Another win for Farmaajo. As Lower House elections have officially started!

Tomorrow Mahdi Guleed will be elected as MP representing @Gantaal97 and the incubant for other seat of Garxajis will keep. Another win for Farmaajo. As Lower House elections have officially started!

Sorry sxb he doesn't represent me as that seat is being competed between two Ciidagale but I will say this the politicians claiming to represent the north are weak who allow reer koonfurs to abuse them being not giving the fair share of the power and Dirs should have one voice demanding the presidential and PM office that's how real change would come to Somalia

Sorry sxb he doesn't represent me as that seat is being competed between two Ciidagale but I will say this the politicians claiming to represent the north are weak who allow reer koonfurs to abuse them being not giving the fair share of the power and Dirs should have one voice demanding the presidential and PM office that's how real change would come to Somalia

I knew you was a secret unionist my Garxajis friend :hemad: #WelcomeAboard

I support this, no more going back on September 17 agreement and 2 cities per FMS and 101 ergo. Perfect :rejoice:

It’s gonna be awesome month :samwelcome:

No more Calaacal about Deegan doorasho after today

I support this, no more going back on September 17 agreement and 2 cities per FMS and 101 ergo. Perfect :rejoice:

It’s gonna be awesome month :samwelcome:

No more Calaacal about Deegan doorasho after today

Abdikadir boss is getting murdered in those comments, walahi reer Hiiraan don't mess around :dead:

cow

VIP
@cow there's zero chance that both the president and the PM of Somalia will be non-Hawiye

i think you will find out soon. btw i support the prime minister to be isaaq even if the next president is hawiye.

i think isaaq will offer a good counter balance in the villa somalia struggle

cow

VIP
@cow so you accept that if a future prime minister of our country is neither Hawiye or Darod then definitely the president will be HAG?

i didn't not say that. i said the Prime Minister should be isaaq whether the president is abgaal or marehan.

hawiye and darod cannot work together in the top 2 positions. one has to be the loser.

Trending