Prime Minister Rooble begins Lower House Elections Somaliland

i didn't not say that. i said the Prime Minister should be isaaq whether the president is abgaal or marehan.

hawiye and darod cannot work together in the top 2 positions. one has to be the loser.

I agree but I would say neither Darod nor Isaaq/Dir should hold either position. Since PL and JL (Madobe ruled areas) are fully autonomous from the FGS then this should rule out Darod from the top two federal leadership posts. The FGS jointly rules GM, HS and KG with the local state governments

cow

VIP
I agree but I would say neither Darod nor Isaaq/Dir should hold either position. Since PL and JL (Madobe ruled areas) are fully autonomous from the FGS then this should rule out Darod from the top two federal leadership posts. The FGS jointly rules GM, HS and KG with the local state governments

No one is going to give you anything for free. Stop begging and take what you can take. I am glad you agree that isaaq has to be PM. Now when Farmaajo wins don't be surprised if mahdi guleed is PM

non-somalilander dir can become pm or president, but somaliland dir can not until they come back to union.
Then why are you claiming Somaliland as part of your failed state if you don't want to give highest posts to unionist in Xamar ???

If the 2.5 keeps going the status quo will stay until you recognize the republic of Somaliland

Then why are you claiming Somaliland as part of your failed state if you don't want to give highest posts to unionist in Xamar ???

If the 2.5 keeps going the status quo will stay until you recognize the republic of Somaliland
:drakewtf:

Because you are part of somalia legally. Nobody will give the highest posts of the govt to people who claim to be a separate country. You can't have it both ways. You have to come back nigga or else have fun being unrecognized shithole for another 30 years.:camby:

:drakewtf:

Because you are part of somalia legally. Nobody will give the highest posts of the govt to people who claim to be a separate country. You can't have it both ways. You have to come back nigga or else have fun being unrecognized shithole for another 30 years.:camby:
If you keep pushing us you ain't going to step a single foot in SL and the patience of Reer waqooyi politicians in Xamar is running as they declared the union "mahaa muqaads" including the current Deputy PM.

Keep doing that and say bye bye to so called "Gobalada Waqooyi"

If you keep pushing us you ain't going to step a single foot in SL and the patience of Reer waqooyi politicians in Xamar is running as they declared the union "mahaa muqaads" including the current Deputy PM.

Keep doing that and say bye bye to so called "Gobalada Waqooyi"
Dude that's your loss not mine. There is no benefit for us to have you in the union or recognizing you as separate country. You mean nothing to us. You are a nobody.

Dude that's your loss not mine. There is no benefit for us to have you in the union or recognizing you as separate country. You mean nothing to us. You are a nobody.
Thanks for your honesty walanweyn 😃
In 5 years time all reer waqooyi politician would leave your capital and you have no choice but to recognize Somaliland from now on we're two nations

Says who nigga ?:chrisfreshhah:
1635797188735.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
No one is going to give you anything for free. Stop begging and take what you can take. I am glad you agree that isaaq has to be PM. Now when Farmaajo wins don't be surprised if mahdi guleed is PM
Mahdi Gulled is an ally of Farmaajo and he has definitely worked hard for N&N his famous quote " Farmaajo wins landslide first round" is one among many. However the clan dynamic does not allow for an Isaaq to be PM unless that Isaaq manages to bring SL with him, unfortunately that is not realistic. So I suspect if Farmaajo wins he will elect Abgaal PM, not that I trust Abgaal, I am just saying it is obvious choice according to clan dynamics, also politically its smart for Farmaajo to keep his biggest rivals close.

cow

VIP
Mahdi Gulled is an ally of Farmaajo and he has definitely worked hard for N&N his famous quote " Farmaajo wins landslide first round" is one among many. However the clan dynamic does not allow for an Isaaq to be PM unless that Isaaq manages to bring SL with him, unfortunately that is not realistic. So I suspect if Farmaajo wins he will elect Abgaal PM, not that I trust Abgaal, I am just saying it is obvious choice according to clan dynamics, also politically its smart for Farmaajo to keep his biggest rivals close.

making abgaal PM would be the dumbest thing farmaajo has ever done and that would include making Rooble(HG) a PM.

my advice for Farmaajo is to make a small hawiye subclan as PM, give it to sheekhaal. If the PM has to be hawiye but i think Farmaajo is going to make Mahdi guleed the PM

reer

VIP
no point in abgaal. thats a walmart version. he might aswell choose mj the real thing.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
no point in abgaal. thats a walmart version. he might aswell choose mj the real thing.
In which scenario would Hawiyes of Xamar accept a Double "Darood" in Villa Somalia?

In which scenario could a MX president and a MJ PM work well together?

He could easily bring in a Jamaican and it will have less resistance then any of those proposals.

I could envision Farmajo appointing a abgaal such as Geedi or even Sharif Shiekh if he gets reelected

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
In which scenario would Hawiyes of Xamar accept a Double "Darood" in Villa Somalia?

In which scenario could a MX president and a MJ PM work well together?

He could easily bring in a Jamaican and it will have less resistance then any of those proposals.
As it goes, If Deni didnt enter election. Hawiya will be next presdient of Somalia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
As it goes, If Deni didnt enter election. Hawiya will be next presdient of Somalia.
If Deni doesn't throws his hat into the ring, its Farmajo (Darood) + his Hawiye supporters and politicians vs Opposition (Hawiye) and their Darood supporters and politicians.

3rd party is needed to split the votes, and if stuff stays as it is right now, Farmajo is the winning ballot.

I agree. You can’t be fully autonomous with your own military and everything and expect to have a chance at Villa Somalia :bell:

At this point We shall make Dua for you Mx if your Abo Farmaajo returns to power (which is very unlikely to return 100%) that he should ignore HGs like he did in his current term and appoint an Abgaal or another murursade for PM.

HGs entanglement with Farmaajo was bad from the get-go, as HG was never made to be someone's deputy, as we prefer to eat at the 1st Table as Presidents or we die trying.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good to see elections moving again, now that Ahlu Shia side show has been put to a rest.

Trending