Prime minister khayre displays his qabyalad when he describes axmed diriye as representing somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The brain of a moryaan kulaha you shouldn’t care about Mogadishu like the federal government is a hawiye project these donkeys it was xamar unukaleh now it’s the federal government and parliament unukaleh:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t make threads about punaniland nor do I give a f*ck about what happens there

I expect the feelings to be mutual sxb
If the federal government wasn’t located in Mogadishu and all the international funds allocated into Mogadishu while it has the status of the capital city do you honestly believe I would care do you see me talking about cadaado or dhuusomareeb the aqli of a moryaan the federalism government that’s based in mogadhisho is my concern yaa yajuuj majuuj

As long as Mogadishu has a darood President it’s my concern :lolbron:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Abdullahi Yusuf didn’t need the support of any tribe he was the president of Somalia that why he conquered Mogadishu by force decimating al shabaab.

Abdullahi Yusuf restored governance back to Mogadishu he reopened villa Somalia for the first time since the civil war it wasn’t just ceyr against him it was the entire hawiye tribe who mostly became al shabaab that’s why most of them were against President Abdullahi Yusuf and the government of Somalia since all the know is anarchy pillaging isbaaro suicide bombs and the law of the jungle.

Till today there bombs going off in Mogadishu due to most hawiye being al shabaab operatives or al shabaab sympathisers.

Abdullahi Yusuf has left a legacy that can’t be touched by no one he created federalism in Somalia today he created Puntland if it wasn’t for Abdullahi Yusuf the federal government in Mogadishu galmudug state and hirshabelle wouldn’t exist so pay homage.

dude he was traitor

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
D44D104C-28D5-4422-8A7B-0987A5BF5AF4.jpeg
@SomaliWadaniSoldier mudane have you finally decided not to be politically correct?

Xamar= magaalo hawiye:mjpls:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Anigu Nin Dhintay Cayimayo
Isaga iyo illahay aya uu dhaxaysa.
Xamarna Magaalo Hawiye Haday tahay Magaalo Madax Noqonmayso

Soomaali 28 sano ayey isku kor rafteenee haday Xamar Somalidu Qaar ay Marti Kuu yihin Sidee horumar loo gadhaya sidee Amxaar dalka looga saaraya?

Hadi Waji Qabiil aad Soo sarisin @SomaliWadaniSoldier AKA HawiyeSoldier iyo @saywalahi AKA Say Unukaleh Cadaado Lama yiraahdeen Cadaado Cidna Kama Xigto.

Xamar ninki Dhistay ayaa iska leh.
Xamarna Nin Saylac Joogay , Nin Raskambooni Joogay iyo niman intaas intii uu dhaxaysay daga ayaa wada dhistay.

Haday Xamar Somalidu wada lahayn dee Hadii magalo madaxii lagu wada heshiin waayo dee Cidkasta dhinac haa ado hana laka tago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts