Prime minister khayre displays his qabyalad when he describes axmed diriye as representing somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Abdullahi yusuf twerks in naar
:siilaanyolaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
You can’t scream ar farmaajo ii geeya and then hate on the one who bought the government back, do you support al shabaab? By Allah if you hate on AY aun you are an al shabaab supporter

Thats a lie , AY is the reason amXAAR are in our country. He was after a kursi so bad brought the enemy.
DIlN6bwXYAAGNoH.jpg

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
So would you rather al shabaab rules the south part of the country? It would've been cheaper for us in wealth and blood, the North (jeeganland) abandoned you guys anyway we could've closed our doors like them
hey hey hey aint no "you guys" im mj . im not with no AS. we both know PL and the south could have done this together. No politician is flawless . AY flaw was the amXAAR .

hey hey hey aint no "you guys" im mj . im not with no AS. we both know PL and the south could have done this together. No politician is flawless . AY flaw was the amXAAR .

Abaha wasse if it wasn't for your AY your mother and her mother and her sisters would be sex slaves to either caydiid or siad barre fuckface

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Abaha wasse if it wasn't for your AY your mother and her mother and her sisters would be sex slaves to either caydiid or siad barre fuckface
Dont get me started on cadiid please. and Siad was fucked up but had the country together and anyone trying to over throw the government was considered an enemy. Please explain why he fled to the laps on amXAARS for help against siad ? they already have a reason to over throw the government. SOMALIA > AMXAAr

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He said he represented all Somalis which is a blatantly lie khayre has alienated darood Who axmed diriye has utter contempt for, khayre has made it abundantly clear he represents hawiye not somalia by elevating this tribal warlord.

Ceydiid and osman caato were hawiye heavy weights too should he also praise tgem your logic is skewed by qabyalad

axmed diiriye had only problems with punanis kkkkk

marexaan didnt even support abdullahi yusuf

ogaden didnt support ina yeey aswell

it was only punanis riding on xabashi tanks vs cayr kkkkkk
eventually Cayr won both the propaganda war and military.

u scream darood darood, when mx and ogadeen did not even support you. ceebey tacaal:russ:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You can’t scream ar farmaajo ii geeya and then hate on the one who bought the government back, do you support al shabaab? By Allah if you hate on AY aun you are an al shabaab supporter

even farmaajo was pro-maxaakiim and anti- abdullahi yusuf kkkkkk

anyways guys if abdullahi yusuf was hawiye, i would still hate him.

bringing xabashis into our country is treason punishable by execution.

now its gonna be hard to remove them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hey cognitive,

It’s ok to hate the action of individual but not the person. You might have disagreed with the man who passed away policies but their no longer here, only Allah knows their true fate just like our own fate. I will always ask Allah to forgive the dead, and have mercy on their soul regardless of what region or tribe they come from in Somalia :)
Why are you arguing for the sake of arguing you already admitted you don’t know much about this tribal warlord yet you’re here spewing your drivel since you don’t discriminate when it comes to the mea to the dead while you’re at it go ask Allah to forgive ceydiid and usman caato hell why don’t you even make a dua for Hitler and Stalin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
axmed diiriye had only problems with punanis kkkkk

marexaan didnt even support abdullahi yusuf

ogaden didnt support ina yeey aswell

it was only punanis riding on xabashi tanks vs cayr kkkkkk
eventually Cayr won both the propaganda war and military.

u scream darood darood, when mx and ogadeen did not even support you. ceebey tacaal:russ:
Abdullahi Yusuf didn’t need the support of any tribe he was the president of Somalia that why he conquered Mogadishu by force decimating al shabaab.

Abdullahi Yusuf restored governance back to Mogadishu he reopened villa Somalia for the first time since the civil war it wasn’t just ceyr against him it was the entire hawiye tribe who mostly became al shabaab that’s why most of them were against President Abdullahi Yusuf and the government of Somalia since all the know is anarchy pillaging isbaaro suicide bombs and the law of the jungle.

Till today there bombs going off in Mogadishu due to most hawiye being al shabaab operatives or al shabaab sympathisers.

Abdullahi Yusuf has left a legacy that can’t be touched by no one he created federalism in Somalia today he created Puntland if it wasn’t for Abdullahi Yusuf the federal government in Mogadishu galmudug state and hirshabelle wouldn’t exist so pay homage.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Thats a lie , AY is the reason amXAAR are in our country. He was after a kursi so bad brought the enemy. View attachment 38355
Why is there still al shabaab blowing people up in Mogadishu into smithereens till today but most hawiye support all shabaab but hate those fighting against al shabaab like amisom troops Kenya Ethiopia Uganda Rwanda Nigeria Congo Burundi it’s clear for all to see al shabaab footsoilders are hawiye their leaders and financiers are Isaac

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
even farmaajo was pro-maxaakiim and anti- abdullahi yusuf kkkkkk

anyways guys if abdullahi yusuf was hawiye, i would still hate him.

bringing xabashis into our country is treason punishable by execution.

now its gonna be hard to remove them.
That’s the problem with hawiye they view the federal government and amisom as the enemy while they support al shabaab May Allah bless Ethiopia and amisom may al shabaab be liquidated notice how most of the hawiye posters never mention al shabaab as the enemy yet it’s al shabaab blowing them up in Mogadishu not Ethiopia or Kenya or amisom the only reason hawiye hate Abdullahi Yusuf May Allah be pleased with him is cause he killed many al shabaab members who were hawiye in Mogadishu and restored governance in Mogadishu.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
That’s why there’s a suicide bombing there every other day cause all of the inhabitants are hawiye al shabaab are predominately hawiye it’s not rocket science

We’re dealing with it as the city grows so does the security needs. Just worry about galgala :yousmart:

Just like how I don’t care about punaniland

You also shouldn’t care about xamarcadey

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We’re dealing with it as the city grows so does the security needs. Just worry about galgala :yousmart:

Just like how I don’t care about punaniland

You also shouldn’t care about xamarcadey
You’re too pathetic to realise that the government in Mogadishu is called the federal government or did you think it was the hawiye government I only care about my parliamentarians from Puntland and the Majeerteen ones from jubaland the federal government is my concern as for the people will they’re predominantly hawiye so as long as the federal government is based there it’s my concern since I have relatives in the parliament and holding high positions in the government.

Alhamdulillah the property and lands my family owned have been sold so I have no vested interest in ugandisho

saywalahi

Xamar Living
You’re too pathetic to realise that the government in Mogadishu is called the federal government or did you think it was the hawiye government I only care about my parliamentarians from Puntland and the Majeerteen ones from jubaland the federal government is my concern as for the people will they’re predominantly hawiye so as long as the federal government is based there it’s my concern since I have relatives in the parliament and holding high positions in the government.

Alhamdulillah the property and lands my family owned have been sold so I have no vested interest in ugandisho
Good as such you shouldn’t worry or care about xamar:nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts