Prime minister khayre displays his qabyalad when he describes axmed diriye as representing somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

When we all know he represented only hawiye and despised darood he has the audacity to call him a man of the people representing all Somalis prime minister khayre displayed his flagrant qabyalad as a prime minister of Somalia he has made it clear he’s a prime minister of hawiye I pray that axmed diriye goes to the lowest hellfire al hawiyah that moryaan has a lot of blood on his hand.

As for khayre it’s clear he respresents only hawiye he’s doesn’t represent all Somali cause if he did he wouldn’t praise this tribal warlord who is responsible for the death or thousands of Somalis who despises darood and made it very clear on numerous occasions

When we all know he represented only hawiye and despised darood he has the audacity to call him a man of the people representing all Somalis prime minister khayre displayed his flagrant qabyalad as a prime minister of Somalia he has made it clear he’s a prime minister of hawiye I pray that axmed diriye goes to the lowest hellfire al hawiyah that moryaan has a lot of blood on his hand.

As for khayre it’s clear he respresents only hawiye he’s doesn’t represent all Somali cause if he did he wouldn’t praise this tribal warlord who is responsible for the death or thousands of Somalis who despises darood and made it very clear on numerous occasions
:damn::mindblown::faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
AUN nabadon
Nabadoon? More like moryaandoon good riddance to bad rubbish I pray he goes to al hawiyah the lowest level of hell as for khayre he’s peacocked his true colours now we all know who he represents he’s the prime minister of hawiye not somalia

Bohol

VIP
Axmed Diriiye was the most heavyweight Hawiye elder followed by Xaad. Khayre
is just propping up his popularity among his community. Obviously he can't say
bad things about the deceased Axmed Diriiye.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Axmed Diriiye was the most heavyweight Hawiye elder followed by Xaad. Khayre
is just propping up his popularity among his community. Obviously he can't say
bad things about the deceased Axmed Diriiye.
He said he represented all Somalis which is a blatantly lie khayre has alienated darood Who axmed diriye has utter contempt for, khayre has made it abundantly clear he represents hawiye not somalia by elevating this tribal warlord.

Ceydiid and osman caato were hawiye heavy weights too should he also praise tgem your logic is skewed by qabyalad

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdullahi yusuf twerks in naar
Abdullahi Yusuf was the president of Somalia who reopened villa Somalia for the first time after the civil war something that no hawiye could have done if it wasn’t for him there would be no government in Mogadishu today so pay homage you donkey

they should make it illegal to speak about the civil war and the people who fought in it. bc darods, hawiyes and isaqs would never agree on how shit went down. Later on when we get our shit together, we can sort things out.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
In our culture, when someone dies specially a heavyweight from the opposing side we put our differences aside and send out our condolence. This has always been the way.

I don’t know the individual that passed away but AUN.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In our culture, when someone dies specially a heavyweight from the opposing side we put our differences aside and send out our condolence. This has always been the way.

I don’t know the individual that passed away but AUN.
The problem with us somalis is we praise a warlord just cause he’s from our tribe you say you don’t know much about him but you make a dua for him it goes to show you’re a sheeple Who is unable of doing his own critical thinking ceydiid was a heavyweight so was usman caato will you also make a prayer for them to rest in peace :draketf:

Why even comment if you don’t know anything about him is it due to this moryaan being from you tribe is that why you’re displaying the flagrant bias:drakewtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
they should make it illegal to speak about the civil war and the people who fought in it. bc darods, hawiyes and isaqs would never agree on how shit went down. Later on when we get our shit together, we can sort things out.
Prime minister khayre should represent all Somalis as the prime minister it’s abundantly clear he only represents hawiye he has the audacity to call this moryaan a person who represented all Somalis when that couldn’t be further from the truth this guy oo baqtiyey despises darood.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey cognitive,

It’s ok to hate the action of individual but not the person. You might have disagreed with the man who passed away policies but their no longer here, only Allah knows their true fate just like our own fate. I will always ask Allah to forgive the dead, and have mercy on their soul regardless of what region or tribe they come from in Somalia :)

You can’t scream ar farmaajo ii geeya and then hate on the one who bought the government back, do you support al shabaab? By Allah if you hate on AY aun you are an al shabaab supporter
You can’t scream ar farmaajo ii geeya and then hate on the one who bought the government back, do you support al shabaab? By Allah if you hate on AY aun you are an al shabaab supporter

Every politician can be criticized, I just have an issue with the foreign help he received this has nothing to do with his qabil. I will also call out famaajo iyo khayre when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending