Pride parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer is an amxaar spy trying to corrupt the minds of Somali youth

IMG_20180624_235957.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She’s xabesha there’s nothing to debate this is somalia not ethiopia her views mean nada
Why are you keep bringing up my ethnicity? It has nothing to do with this thread. I am pretty sure there are Somalians are who are gay and Muslim. Who are you to judge people
Worry about your own issues.

Adan & others

If you are so easily triggered by the LGBT threads, no need for you guys to click on and participate and thereby become abusive. Please ignore such threads for your own sanity and health. Dhiig kar yeey idiinku ridin. You guys are extremely homophobes (we all have family and friends like you) and there are others who see LGBT as normal people and are offended when they are insulted because of their sexual preferences. Let’s keep the peace, debate wisely and respectfully and avoid insulting one another.

Why u keep mentioning me garaca tahay wase just because u are staff member doesn't mean u can bully I have my views and opinions qaniis yahow this nacalad called Jennifer coming to our forum to promote such things should be put to qashin section yahow!!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YESSS THE CONFLICT I KNEW WOULD EVENTUALLY HAPPEN HAS FINALLY STARTED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

She’s xabesha there’s nothing to debate this is somalia not ethiopia her views mean nada

Cognitive

I meant generally LGBT threads and the angst and anguish it causes traditionalists.

Regardless of Jennifer’s background and thoughts, she is a valuable member of Somalispot and I appreciate her contribution to the debates. If you can’t tolerate her because she is Ethiopian, avoid her posts.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Jennifer

One of the most accredited Muftis in the UK who is very liberal and hated by Salafis and is also a part time comedian talks about the topic of homosexuality.

Get your popcorn because you'll be laughing until you cry.

:ftw9nwa:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
:dead::deadosama:
Omg he is funny
His accent alone cracks me up
Nigga said “homophobes are special needs” :chrisfreshhah:
He is damn right!

Why do I have a feeling he is gay :cosbyhmm:
Judging by his hand movements lol

Cognitive

I meant generally LGBT threads and the angst and anguish it causes traditionalists.

Regardless of Jennifer’s background and thoughts, she is a valuable member of Somalispot and I appreciate her contribution to the debates. If you can’t tolerate her because she is Ethiopian, avoid her posts.

Thank you @AussieHustler

It's like I'm the only one defending her from the hordes. It's tough.

:wowsweat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why u keep mentioning me garaca tahay wase just because u are staff member doesn't mean u can bully I have my views and opinions qaniis yahow this nacalad called Jennifer coming to our forum to promote such things should be put to qashin section yahow!!

Please if this topic bothers you then ignore it. Don’t have cardiac arrest over something that you can’t do anything about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts