Pride parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if Muslims care what Islam says. They hate gay muslims more than nonmuslims

Yes because u can't claim Muslim when u are gay atleast non muslim are not Muslim but when u bring qaniisnimo in our religion I hate that more than anything!!

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Nacala meesha katimid iyo meesha usocotid kuyaal WHY BRING QaNIISNIMO HERE WHEN U KNOW WE ARE MUSLIMS JENNIFER U ARE INDEED NACALAD WALKING U GAY MIDGET JUST LIKE FIRCOON U STUPID DWARF SEWAGE KA TAHAY KUYAAL
Studies show that homophobes like you are usually in the closet. And considering the fact that you live in Canada, we'll prolly see you there marching with your trannies :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Studies show that homophobes like you are usually in the closet. And considering the fact that you live in Canada, we'll prolly see you there marching with your trannies :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

He reminds of those conservative religious homophobes who come out of the closet by the time they are 60.

Aren't u the same guy who reported me don't quote me again nacalada tahay wase!!

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Aren't u the same guy who reported me don't quote me again nacalada tahay wase!!
Have fun with your fellow gay people :drakelaugh:

Adan after pride march
img_1682-jpg.39768

Yes because u can't claim Muslim when u are gay atleast non muslim are not Muslim but when u bring qaniisnimo in our religion I hate that more than anything!!
Just lol. I'm not even going to argue because you are too low IQ to get it.

Have fun with your fellow gay people :drakelaugh:

Adan after pride march
img_1682-jpg.39768

Aren't u the same guy who said how do u deal with being sad it's healthy to cry a real man don't cry yahay dabada laga fuulay don't talk to me u soft !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts