Pride parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Aren't u the same guy who said how do u deal with being sad it's healthy to cry a real man don't cry yahay dabada laga fuulay don't talk to me u soft !!
Why are you so angry saxib, leave the closet, I promise I wont judge you :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have decided not to go this year but my decision is not set into stone. My attendance is conditional: Pride organizers must lift the ban on uniformed police officers attending. We must not be threatened by #BlackLivesMatter. Many thousands are boycotting this year's festivities.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Jennifer, you knew exactly what you were walking in on with this damn thread :sass2::sass1:

Why are you so angry saxib, leave the closet, I promise I wont judge you :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U know if I have seen u in Calgary I will uppercut u 14 times until u chew your tongue and I will punch you on the left eye 10 times until u look like dajjal yahay and u the one who said that u are bisexual......keep saying that I'm gay bcoz u are jealous of how straight I am .....I grew up in buuhodle where a wecel like u who cries wouldn't survive... u Hennessy looking son of a !!

Last edited:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
U know if I have seen u in Calgary I will uppercut u 14 times until u chew your tongue and I will punch you on the left eye 10 times until u look like dajjal yahay and u the one who said that u are bisexual keep saying that I'm gay bcoz u are jealous of how straight I am I grew up in buuhodle where a like u who cries wouldn't survive u Hennessy looking son of a !!
tenor.gif

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Typical xabesha scum trying to promote her christianity in a somali muslim forum.
Christians are against gay marriage too but not all Christians just the extremist ones who are stuck in 1700s like extremist Muslims.
Being gay is not a choice. You can’t control who you are attracted to.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Christians are against gay marriage too but not all Christians just the extremist ones who are stuck in 1700s like extremist Muslims.
Being gay is not a choice. You can’t control who you are attracted to.
The arch bishop of Canterbury here in the United Kingdom is gay

I get it you’re xabesha christian and gay but somalis are Muslim

Adan & others

If you are so easily triggered by the LGBT threads, no need for you guys to click on and participate and thereby become abusive. Please ignore such threads for your own sanity and health. Dhiig kar yeey idiinku ridin. You guys are extremely homophobes (we all have family and friends like you) and there are others who see LGBT as normal people and are offended when they are insulted because of their sexual preferences. Let’s keep the peace, debate wisely and respectfully and avoid insulting one another.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Adan & others

If you are so easily triggered by the LGBT threads, no need for you guys to click on and participate and thereby become abusive. Please ignore such threads for your own sanity and health. Dhiig kar yeey idiinku ridin. You guys are extremely homophobes (we all have family and friends like you) and there are others who see LGBT as normal people and are offended when they are insulted because of their sexual preferences. Let’s keep the peace, debate wisely and respectfully and avoid insulting one another.
She’s xabesha there’s nothing to debate this is somalia not ethiopia her views mean nada

@Jennifer

One of the most accredited Muftis in the UK who is very liberal and hated by Salafis and is also a part time comedian talks about the topic of homosexuality.

Get your popcorn because you'll be laughing until you cry.

:ftw9nwa:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
:dead::deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending