Pretty Cad Cad Somali girl rants about Xalimos on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooool

Mahida started a YouTube channel. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I hope to God none of you find my YouTube videos. :browtf:

It's quite funny that she has this persona on YouTube, I remember when she used to tell folks she wasn't Somali and she was Latina loool, anything for views I guess.

@Reign her whole family is cadcad or barawe

P.s

She's wearing a wig. :mybusiness:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The great gender war has claimed enough lives already. Let's put an end to this senseless violence and open a healthy dialogue :mjcry:

As an observer of Somali Twitter i have to say the so called "gender war" is basically a bunch of Xaalimos with father issues going off on rants about random Faraaxs that don't even know why they're being called out. It's completely one sided and you will notice there isn't much backlash against their remarks because the we don't care enough.

black

live and let die.
As an observer of Somali Twitter i have to say the so called "gender war" is basically a bunch of Xaalimos with father issues going off on rants about random Faraaxs that don't even know why they're being called out. It's completely one sided and you will notice there isn't much backlash against their remarks because the we don't care enough.

It's like an echo chamber in there. They're rehashing the same tweets and topics and move like a pack of hyenas... They look alike and have the same faux-ghetto attitude. Has anyone else noticed how they constantly praise and support each other unconditionally? :browtf:

I'm starting to think it's somehow transitioned into a Somali women's support group. Hence the hostility to outsiders and the absence of Somali males. It's like you say, pretty much one traffic... either that or Somali men are profound gentlemen that are above insulting women
:lolbron:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's like an echo chamber in there. They're rehashing the same tweets and topics and move like a pack of hyenas... They look alike and have the same faux-ghetto attitude. Has anyone else noticed how they constantly praise and support each other unconditionally? :browtf:

I'm starting to think it's somehow transitioned into a Somali women's support group. Hence the hostility to outsiders and the absence of Somali males. It's like you say, pretty much one traffic... either that or Somali men are profound gentlemen that are above insulting women
:lolbron:

We are becoming like white men, too many castrated cucks afraid to assert their dominance, these xalimos need to be put in their place, but no one is doing it, so their rebellious attitude only grows stronger and stronger in the absence of male figures.

N

nadia

argh cant stand sjw somealien girls but good thing I never come across these freaks in real life other than the matrix world.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Looooooooool

It's quite funny that she has this persona on YouTube, I remember when she used to tell folks she wasn't Somali and she was Latina loool, anything for views I guess.

P.s

She said she was latina? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I'm dying! Shes acting so patriotic and shit. She could pass for afro latina like Joseline Hernandez. :chrisfreshhah:

Menace is going to find you and post you. He finds every Somali girl on youtube. :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She said she was latina? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I'm dying! Shes acting so patriotic and shit. She could pass for afro latina like Joseline Hernandez. :chrisfreshhah:

Menace is going to find you and post you. He finds every Somali girl on youtube. :mjlol:
Yes she used to tell people she was Latina loool.

I hope he doesn't, menace doesn't check out Beauty and clothing hauls videos.

:browtf:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Looooooooool

P.s

Isn't she the one who went on a "business trip" to DC back during Trump's inauguration? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I think somalis are falling for AA culture as I can see the similarity between black man ain't shit and all that nonsense

Qabil = gang
Nationalist = pro black power
Single mothers = single mothers
(Sassy) loud mouth women = independent .
Add extras .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending