Pretty Cad Cad Somali girl rants about Xalimos on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Where are the Arab twitter girls going #Arabmenaintshit, or the paki girls bashing their men? You rarely see that :cosbyhmm:

Beautiful girl with an equally beautiful message. End the Internet gender war, on both sides :rejoice:

TooMacaan

VIP
i can see her becoming the somali version of tomi lahren.:banderas: Fighting all these liberal sjw blm twitter xalimos:lawd:
How could you insult her like that?? Just because one is anti-sjw doesnt make them automatically brilliant or wise. Tomi is an attention seeking airhead...not a rolemodel for anti-sjw girls to shape themselves after.:susp:
A better comparison could maybe be "the next RoamingMillenial".:it0tdo8:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How could you insult her like that?? Just because one is anti-sjw doesnt make them automatically brilliant or wise. Tomi is an attention seeking airhead...not a rolemodel for anti-sjw girls to shape themselves after.:susp:

Last i heard she became a nazi.

i will support anyone who will protect us from the nasty and hateful sjw xalimos #SomaliBoysLivesMatter

Last i heard she became a nazi.
TamiLaren.jpg

black

live and let die.
lmao girl is you trying to get a man off this lool. when somali women talk about somali men it is a joke especially the tweet you mentioned. your whole point is to protect somali men who are already protected in our society? and when somali girls find a way to cope with the shit they deal with you jump to protect a gender that already has so much privileges. naa iska amuus, dick riders like you have come and gone and you aint the first nor will you be the last. "why do you specify a certain group of people?" because they are hella problematic, how else do you talk about the issues and cope with the problems without specifying the gender that causes those problems. why do you care what people say? I dont get it? you care sooooooo much about what the world says than how about you talk about the constant horrible shit somali women go through at the hands of somali men which your ignorant ass. at this point it is generational, literally and you wanna sit here and defend the defended, protector of the privileged. you sound like an "all lives matter" activist.

Look at this rabid animal :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending