Presidential election set for further delay

This is becoming a joke, Farmajo is powerless now so why prolong his humiliation and keep our country in limbo? Let's just get this over ASAP. Hopefully I'll make another thread on why I support Said Deni becoming the new president of Somalia

This is becoming a joke, Farmajo is powerless now so why prolong his humiliation and keep our country in limbo? Let's just get this over ASAP. Hopefully I'll make another thread on why I support Said Deni becoming the new president of Somalia
actually it was Deni that kept delaying the elections if u know😂. To cause instability in Xamar.

Only 2 problem I have with Deni is him locking people up, he’s done that in PL he might do that in Xamar and the second problem is his UAE connection. Hopefully he doesn’t bend his back over for them. Other than that he’s done well for the PL state

Only 2 problem I have with Deni is him locking people up, he’s done that in PL he might do that in Xamar and the second problem is his UAE connection. Hopefully he doesn’t bend his back over for them. Other than that he’s done well for the PL state
lock up ppl in xamar, ma waalantahay horta.

Who has President Deni 'locked up'? He is the President, not in charge of Policing. Furthermore, the only people that get 'locked up' in Puntland are those who disturb the peace, like AlShaydan for instance and believe me, they need to get locked up in Xamar.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Qatar is a bigger threat to us. They desperately need us to sell our sea rights to Kenya.

UAE is awful too. But right now Qatar is a threat to our gas potential.

Who has President Deni 'locked up'? He is the President, not in charge of Policing. Furthermore, the only people that get 'locked up' in Puntland are those who disturb the peace, like AlShaydan for instance and believe me, they need to get locked up in Xamar.
Could have sworn I’ve seen articles of his soldiers locking up people during puntland Independence Day. Had soldiers drag a middle aged woman and put in the back of a truck

She did make some disturbance but was allegedly protesting “increased tax” if I remember correctly. There was another one too, a YTber asking the public a controversial questions which got the ytber locked up the next day

Could have sworn I’ve seen articles of his soldiers locking up people during puntland Independence Day. Had soldiers drag a middle aged woman and put in the back of a truck

You mean the hooligans who were throwing rocks and kicking the Police Forces? I'm glad they were arrested.

💀💀💀 I shouldn’t actually worry about that. They will evict his fat ass in 2 days

I see, I'm talking to a Kacaanist which is a very bad way to spend my time. Macasalaama.

If this wannabe dictator Farmajo insists on continuously delaying the presidential election then the opposition should unilaterally declare a different person (ideally Roble) as interim president of the country who would in turn suspend the provisional federal constitution as well as restart the whole national electoral process for both Somalia's Parliament and Presidency

If this wannabe dictator Farmajo insists on continuously delaying the presidential election then the opposition should unilaterally declare a different person (ideally Roble) as interim president of the country who would in turn suspend the provisional federal constitution as well as restart the whole national electoral process for both Somalia's Parliament and Presidency
U have to be objective, Rooble has been in charge since end of July/August and the elections were meant to be 2 days. Farmaajo got the slack for delaying the elections right fully so (not just him) but all of a sudden no one is complaining about Rooble doing the same

Trending

Latest posts