Presidential Candidate General Morgan touches down in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
do not soo dhawoow anyone the majeerteen can stay in bari they are not welcome to live with us do you want cagdheer kismayo antics again. they can stay in bari.

How about the ones that live in Garowe and Galkayo are they pro Darood/MX. I don't want cagdheere Kismayo antics. I want MX antics in Kismayo. :denzelnigga:

How about the ones that live in Garowe and Galkayo are they pro Darood/MX. I don't want cagdheere Kismayo antics. I want MX antics in Kismayo. :denzelnigga:
Majeerteen and Mareexaan got mad hate ask any awoowe. There's is absolutely no such thing as daaroodnimo. iidoor and hutus are better than mj and og poison

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He still bangs his Mareexar wife
Secondly if it wasnt for morgan u Sades would be extinct in Kismayo
Geel.sade dissed Morgan your dissing his wife marwo Somaliyeed which has nothing to do with politics I know the family ina Moorgan would slap you into the next century for dissing his mom akhlaaq yeelo abaayo

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Majeerteen and Mareexaan got mad hate ask any awoowe. There's is absolutely no such thing as daaroodnimo. Isaaq have treated me better than my cagdheer family and majeerteen they are poisonous.

I know my brother that Marehan and Majeerteen have inner beef with each other since the 70's. But I've seen many MJs that believe in Daroodnimo. And put everything they had for MX is behind them.

I know my brother that Marehan and Majeerteen have inner beef with each other since the 70's. But I've seen many MJs that believe in Daroodnimo. And put everything they had for MX is behind them.
Take your Daaroodnimo to Kismaayo, see where it gets you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending