Presidential Candidate General Morgan touches down in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My Isaac friends told me daroods are promiscuous with no morals and stds rates are higher in darood regions :shookgabre:

World

VIP
Yusuf-and-Morgan.jpg

general-morgan-o.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He still bangs his Mareexar wife
Secondly if it wasnt for morgan u Sades would be extinct in Kismayo

My brother why are you degrading your MX brothers. Barre Hiiraale was much courageous than Morgan but hey that's my opinion they're both equals at the end of the day. Jaalle Siad stated his son in law Morgan was Sade. And the MX in Kismayo are still living good my brother. MX used to treat Morgan as their own.

My brother why are you degrading your MX brothers. Barre Hiiraale was much courageous than Morgan but hey that's my opinion they're both equals at the end of the day. Jaalle Siad stated his son in law Morgan was Sade. And the MX in Kismayo are still living good my brother. MX used to treat Morgan as their own.
I am not brothers with MJ you can have the mahbar:idontlike::idontlike:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I'm talking straight facts if majeerteen cpature gedo they will genocide like no somali has seen the only way to avoid it is to karbaash them .

I hate cagdheeres aka ilkodeeres even more. Don't worry my brother they will never capture Gedo and they won't do any genocide. MX and MJ are the landeere clans in Darood. MX still have Jubaland. Just karbash the bad ones. And so dhawow the great ones my brother.

I hate cagdheeres aka ilkodeeres even more. Don't worry my brother they will never capture Gedo and they won't do any genocide. MX and MJ are the landeere clans in Darood. MX still have Jubaland. Just karbash the bad ones. And so dhawow the great ones my brother.
do not soo dhawoow anyone the majeerteen can stay in bari they are not welcome to live with us do you want cagdheer kismayo antics again. they can stay in bari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts