President Saciid Deni FGS has failed to help Laascaanood

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Are you seriously comparing Tora Bora mountains to Gooja cadde. The aerial Photos being released shows that Gooja cadde is a small outpost with many weak points that can be infiltrated and overrunned. You cannot compare the Taliban who fought a guerilla campaign to SL which is fighting conventionally. Tora Bora was a mountain range with many caves and roads established by the Saudi Billionaire OBL

It was mostly AQ using Tora Bora as hideout before they were bombed from the Air and forced to flee to Pakistan. Goojacadde on the other hand lies on small hills overlooking Laascanood. You guys claim to have captured Buurta Sayidka what’s the update

View attachment 269133

call it weak as much as you like but you're terrorist milita tried taking it for 3 months and failed everytime...

Maraaga in the east which is even smaller can't even be taken

call it weak as much as you like but you're terrorist milita tried taking it for 3 months and failed everytime...

Dude your puny fort made out of sticks & rock is still holding out because you don’t have crazy niggas like this driving towards you.
you are literally struggling against clan militias

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exactly. That’s the message I was trying to convey to them. Wars in the south are decisive. And also when I say the south I’m not referring to particular clans but the entire southern regions as whole.

and I agree with you on the fact that terrorism in Somalia was first established in the north before spreading to the south.
South isn’t mountainous and flat terrain there are no natural defences which make convential wars long and weary. Goojacade is surrounded by hills on all side and Sool in general is known for being hilly hence why the Mullah was able to evade the British for 21 years until they used air raids.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
If this was in the south mar hora lagu kala bixilahaa🤣 Both sides are taking timeouts and are getting drunk with occasional shooting.
Yeah amisom would be fighting for u :ftw9nwa:this is real war no children being rape or killed no bantu involved sxb, u can't even liberate yourself from bunch of malnourished who less 1k instead u need turkey/US,amisom,SNA,psf etc isku xishoo, u can't even fight Al Shabab who's base are located in flat land Naga amuus

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
The war against Al-shabab is nothing like the war in Lascanood. Al-shabab engage in guerrilla warfare and rarely ever fight directly. They set up ambushes, go on raids with suicide bombers and explosive filled vehicles…etc.

Meanwhile in the north both sides engage in Xabadda maqashii oo iska marqaan and fight sporadically🤣. both sides have been fighting for months and haven’t moved past Lascanood. There would’ve been a victor by now if this kind of direct confrontation took place in the south.

I don’t see the correlation here🤔

My point is that if two groups like SL/Isaaq + lackeys and Dhulo + some Daroods fought in the south the war wouldn’t have lasted that long. Siad Barre was smoked within a year and then all the militias that ousted him turned on themselves and there was always more than 2 sides fighting each other in the south since.

Conventional wars don’t last long in the south. Unlike in the north where both groups fighting in Lascanood spent more time engaging in online propaganda than actually fighting.

My comment was meant to be a light banter but you idiots took it out of context🤣 this was the message I was trying to convey😆View attachment 269120
U seem to be very uneducated kid, the siad barre war lasted decades sxb and u never seen artillery before, u been getting smoked by niggas with AKA47 for 30 years so u calaacal for other countries help :ftw9nwa: we surrounded 2 nation januuti heavy weapons and sl army in holes what u taking about we won the war boy

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Who is to blame for Laascaanood?

I say the elders who were supporting SL except a few who left to Garowe, Ina Cambaashe for bringing non-DH to Laascaanood and some reer Laascaanood who were pro-SL like the mayor and the committee.

The biggest to blame however is Cambaashe who brought non-DH inside the city and district, 95% of Dhulbahante land in Sool is SL free all that is left is Goojacade where they have most of their forces again this is a clan militia PL isn't involved neither do other Harti fighters possess fire power to dislodge SL from their base. I can confirm from my sources that SL has its entire ciidaan in Sool representing all Isaaqs with Samaroons and Ciise.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Ironically the North created Al Itihad & Al-Shabab to decimate the urban populations in the south. Both sides are having trouble removing each other from their fighting positions. In the south it would only take a few hours before a group overruns a position while in the north they have been at a standstill for 3 months & counting!
The south has been fighting rag tag who's base are located in flat land for 30 years with other countries help sxb u logic makes no sense

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Are you seriously comparing Tora Bora mountains to Gooja cadde. The Aerial Photos being released shows that Gooja cadde is a small outpost with many weak points that can be infiltrated and overrunned. You cannot compare the Taliban who fought a guerilla campaign to SL which is fighting conventionally. Tora Bora was a mountain range with many caves and roads established by the Saudi Billionaire OBL to help his fighters quickly move from one secret hideout to another.

It was mostly AQ using Tora Bora as hideout before they were bombed from the Air and forced to flee to Pakistan. Goojacadde on the other hand lies on top small hills overlooking Laascanood. You guys claim to have captured Buurta Sayidka what’s the update

View attachment 269133
Don't speak on things u don't know, gojacadde are surrounded by mountains and bases, that's just one of the many gojacadde bases, gojacadde is not one place

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
They can't even fight rag tag with no heavy Armory and artillery just aka 47 and junk cars, the reason why it taking this long is bc the garaad doesn't wanna spill any unnecessary blood and gave them time to rethink themselves before the next phase starts, when the war first started the first few days we took over all of the cities and bases only gojacadde bases are left and next phase we will not stop till burco district

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

U hiding in u caves how u talking and we surround gojacadde bases in all directions, u only alive bc of the Garaad mercy, just wait till the next phase starts

Yeah amisom would be fighting for u :ftw9nwa:this is real war no children being rape or killed no bantu involved sxb, u can't even liberate yourself from bunch of malnourished who less 1k instead u need turkey/US,amisom,SNA,psf etc isku xishoo
My lands been free long before yours niyow. We’ve defeated al-shabab and kicked them fully from our lands by 2010. There’s never been amisom or bantu fighting for me, unless you’re talking about some Hawiye sub clans. You speak about amisom and foreigners but you couldn’t even express yourself or wear your own flag in your own land 4 months ago! Talk about occupation🤣 you couldn’t even put on a blue bracelet with 4 white beads a few months ago but you want to talk to me about xishood?🤣

As for psf, why should i be ashamed of a few cannon fodders dying for me? I’ll not be. Anyone’s welcome to water my gardens and be my cannon fodder when need be sxb😂
U seem to be very uneducated kid, the siad barre war lasted decades sxb and u never seen artillery before, u been getting smoked by niggas with AKA47 for 30 years so u calaacal for other countries help :ftw9nwa: we surrounded 2 nation januuti heavy weapons and sl army in holes what u taking about we won the war boy
What fooking Siad Barre war lasted decades?🤣 He was kicked out of Mogadishu in January 1991 and was chased past the Kenyan border with his tail between his legs by 1992.

And what fooking war did you win? You’re hanging on for dear life to the only town you’ve managed to capture from SL with thousands of Darood troops who’ve came to help you. To make matters even worse, isaaq are still outside of Lascanood!

Don’t get me wrong, I support Dhulo’s freedom and independence from the shackles of isaaq but don’t fooking act like it was that long ago when Isaaq were betting between dhulo subclans fucking each other up every year for sport. Your own boys were making ends meet switching alliances between SL and PL once every month.

My lands been free long before yours niyow. We’ve defeated al-shabab and kicked them fully from our lands by 2010. There’s never been amisom or bantu fighting for me, unless you’re talking about some Hawiye sub clans. You speak about amisom and foreigners but you couldn’t even express yourself or wear your own flag in your own land 4 months ago! Talk about occupation🤣 you couldn’t even put on a blue bracelet with 4 white beads a few months ago but you want to talk to me about xishood?🤣

As for psf, why should i be ashamed of a few cannon fodders dying for me? I’ll not be. Anyone’s welcome to water my gardens and be my cannon fodder when need be sxb😂

What fooking Siad Barre war lasted decades?🤣 He was kicked out of Mogadishu in January 1991 and was chased past the Kenyan border with his tail between his legs by 1992.

And what fooking war did you win? You’re hanging on for dear life to the only town you’ve managed to capture from SL with thousands of Darood troops who’ve came to help you. To make matters even worse, isaaq are still outside of Lascanood!

Don’t get me wrong, I support Dhulo’s freedom and independence from the shackles of isaaq but don’t fooking act like it was that long ago when Isaaq were betting between dhulo subclans fucking each other up every year for sport. Your own boys were making ends meet switching alliances between SL and PL once every month.
They are literally still in Las Anod. It is clear that SSC have no strategy to ouster SL. They seem to be content with hiding behind homes. The status quo however hurts SL.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

calaacalka iga daa sxb, u land has been freed by psf,turkey/US drones, amisom,SNA whcih includes other qabils all over somalia etc from ragtag militants :ftw9nwa: and u still can't free all u land kkk 30 years fighting rag tag niggas, these hoyo mataalo kids u know nothing about the civil war go take some book

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
They are literally still in Las Anod. It is clear that SSC have no strategy to ouster SL. They seem to be content with hiding behind homes. The status quo however hurts SL.
posting tiktok vidoes from 2 months ago is not gonna change the fact in the ground, when am done with sl + jabuuti i'll send some of my boys to help free u from the rag tag

worry about u land

calaacalka iga daa sxb, u land has been freed by psf,turkey/US drones, amisom etc from ragtag militants :ftw9nwa: and u still can't free all u land kkk 30 years fighting rag tag niggas, these hoyo mataalo kids u know nothing about the civil war go take some book
Stop deflecting when you’re faced with facts🤣 my land rag ba 2008 ilaa iyo 2010 u shahiiday oo xoreeystay, unlike you who is bragging about winning a war when you haven’t stepped outside of Lascanood since the start of the war. With thousands of additional support from your fellow Daroods and isaaq are still in the outer perimeter of Lascanood.

All that show and qeeylo from them was for nothing:damn:

One sub clan of darood killed your 30 years of ictiraaf dream. Your leader in Hargeysa is begging the garaads to come back so that they can all and go sit down with the government in xamar. Even the BBC found out about your fake maps.

Trending