President Saciid Deni FGS has failed to help Laascaanood

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The war wouldn’t have lasted for that long for any of that to happen. Instead both sides are getting drunk as shit and shooting sporadically.
Moriyan u can’t librate galgadud from moriyan with dacas u think it will be easy just to librate qaranka barida weyna from goojcaade where they fortified defense line with heavy weapons…. Inshallah goojcaade will be librate soon without heavy casualties

Moriyan u can’t librate galgadud from moriyan with dacas u think it will be easy just to librate qaranka barida weyna from goojcaade where they fortified defense line with heavy weapons…. Inshallah goojcaade will be librate soon without heavy casualties
How will that be done that? U need artillery and where will u get that from? SSC only stratregy is for SL to leave goojacade rn...

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
You’re damn right I’m smiling in Cabudwaq Tf does Laascanod have to do with me? It’s a harti problem not a Sade problem.
You sent these niggas to die in Beledxaawo and won’t aid them in their time of need :damn: ileen MOD was as real as Harry Potter

You’re damn right I’m smiling in Cabudwaq Tf does Laascanod have to do with me? It’s a harti problem not a Sade problem.
You sent these niggas to die in Beledxaawo and won’t aid them in their time of need :damn: ileen MOD was as real as Harry Potter
Mareexan don’t even border These people, Majerten and warsangeli do that’s their harti brothers , mareexan maxaa ka galay

The war against Al-shabab is nothing like the war in Lascanood. Al-shabab engage in guerrilla warfare and rarely ever fight directly. They set up ambushes, go on raids with suicide bombers and explosive filled vehicles…etc.

Meanwhile in the north both sides engage in Xabadda maqashii oo iska marqaan and fight sporadically🤣. both sides have been fighting for months and haven’t moved past Lascanood. There would’ve been a victor by now if this kind of direct confrontation took place in the south.
You have had a war and isbaaro for 30 years what are you talking about
I don’t see the correlation here🤔

My point is that if two groups like SL/Isaaq + lackeys and Dhulo + some Daroods fought in the south the war wouldn’t have lasted that long. Siad Barre was smoked within a year and then all the militias that ousted him turned on themselves and there was always more than 2 sides fighting each other in the south since.

Conventional wars don’t last long in the south. Unlike in the north where both groups fighting in Lascanood spent more time engaging in online propaganda than actually fighting.

My comment was meant to be a light banter but you idiots took it out of context🤣 this was the message I was trying to convey😆
FCCE716D-DDF5-45AE-9446-5F50CB5233E1.jpeg

Ironically the North created Al Itihad & Al-Shabab to decimate the urban populations in the south. Both sides are having trouble removing each other from their fighting positions. In the south it would only take a few hours before a group overruns a position while in the north they have been at a standstill for 3 months & counting!

Ironically the North created Al Itihad & Al-Shabab to decimate the urban populations in the south. Both sides are having trouble removing each other from their fighting positions. In the south it would only take a few hours before a group overruns a position while in the north they have been at a standstill for 3 months & counting!
Exactly. That’s the message I was trying to convey to them. Wars in the south are decisive. And also when I say the south I’m not referring to particular clans but the entire southern regions as whole.

and I agree with you on the fact that terrorism in Somalia was first established in the north before spreading to the south.

It took Americans for years to get Taliban out of Tora Bora caves so it’s not easy to fight someone hiding in a cave. Btw, what’s Ahmed Madoowe excuse for not liberating the rest of Jubaland or you think Jubaland is only Kismayo? Us northerners, we rather die defending our lands than ask Amisom for help.

Somaliland lost this war politically and militarily. The LA war might even start habro wars inside Hargeisa in the next couple of months. I’m hearing from sources close to Deni that there are ongoing talks on a two year extension for president Deni and all the Isimos are on board.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland will not be able to control Laascanood anymore that is well known unless the Harti factions in Laascanood decide to betray each other for whatever reasons.

Somaliland are in control of the east (maraaga) and western (goojacade) roads.

PL saw Laascaanood under Somaliland as a threat as the city was growing rapidly before they riled up the conflict as it's proximity to garowe will diminish the activity of their capital along with the dry port under construction in Gambadhe.

we all know pl admin have nightmares of seeing somaliland products in pl as televised on pltv parliament session 2021

It took Americans for years to get Taliban out of Tora Bora caves so it’s not easy to fight someone hiding in a cave. Btw, what’s Ahmed Madoowe excuse for not liberating the rest of Jubaland or you think Jubaland is only Kismayo? Us northerners, we rather die defending our lands than ask Amisom for help.

Are you seriously comparing Tora Bora mountains to Gooja cadde. The Aerial Photos being released shows that Gooja cadde is a small outpost with many weak points that can be infiltrated and overrunned. You cannot compare the Taliban who fought a guerilla campaign to SL which is fighting conventionally. Tora Bora was a mountain range with many caves and roads established by the Saudi Billionaire OBL to help his fighters quickly move from one secret hideout to another.

It was mostly AQ using Tora Bora as hideout before they were bombed from the Air and forced to flee to Pakistan. Goojacadde on the other hand lies on top small hills overlooking Laascanood. You guys claim to have captured Buurta Sayidka what’s the update

68CDA953-8CD3-48EC-A57B-0B0F1329D199.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts