President Saciid Deni FGS has failed to help Laascaanood

Lol dhulbahante is probably the dumbest clan in history and I’ll tell you why. They know for a fact they want secede from Sland they are just burning their city even more, all those men died for nothing pathetic!

Deni knows kabtan ayuub
1682635991650.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Reer Lascanood have lost our support the moment their garaad started screaming “Ya dothrakiyee”. It’s a clan war as far as anyone knows.
It’s a joke war anyway. I’ve seen more fighting in clan skirmishes than this igu sawir from both sides.

Ha isku mashquulaan. It looks like neither side has anything better to do.

Both sides don’t have commanders & soldiers who want to die. SSC doesn’t want to liberate & raid Goojacadde Base and Somaliland doesn’t want to enter Laascanood with heavy casualties. The Bullets being thrown in Laascanood doesn’t kill anyone except the nearby non combatants, pedestrians and residential buildings.

It’s a joke war anyway. I’ve seen more fighting in clan skirmishes than this igu sawir from both sides.

If this was in the south mar hora lagu kala bixilahaa🤣 Both sides are taking timeouts and are getting drunk with occasional shooting.

Lol dhulbahante is probably the dumbest clan in history and I’ll tell you why. They know for a fact they want secede from Sland they are just burning their city even more, all those men died for nothing pathetic
SL cannot stay there for much longer. Esp if they are not willing to go on all out assault on LA. Dhulos will be free soon but what happens after, only god knows!

I counted the days of fighting. They only fought 5 times in so far in March and April. Fulayeen labadaba

Both sides don’t have commanders & soldiers who want to die. SSC doesn’t want to liberate & raid Goojacadde Base and Somaliland doesn’t want to enter Laascanood with heavy casualties. The Bullets being thrown in Laascanood doesn’t kill anyone except the nearby non combatants, pedestrians and residential buildings.
So how do u think it will end?

Somaliland will not be able to control Laascanood anymore that is well know unless the Harti factions in Laascanood decide to betray each other for whatever reasons.
How do u think they will take over Goojacade tho? SSC need artillery, ideally d30 to fire at Goojacade but exchange of major shelling would fully decimate LA.

Is it something in waqooyi water that makes them think this is Puntlands business? You have somalilanders screaming that they are being attacked by puntland and reer ssc mad that we aren’t attacking. This is a clan liberating itself, does not involve puntland

Remember the video of a certain southern clan walking around with axes in the bush. Is that how they want reer SSC to fight :ftw9nwa:

Trending