President Qoor Qoor is also going to Ethiopia now

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

My President of Galmudug Qoor Qoor iw doing great job not siding with HSM

TekNiKo

VIP
HiirShabelle signs a military pact with Ethiopia! Amar Alle!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
QoorQoor is the leader most at threat of impeachment if he fights the government and brings Ethiopians. Working with Liyu on border security is nothing new but EDNF is war.

How’s qoorqoor oo marti ah gonna stop Abdishakur, Mahad Salad from waltzing in and dragging him out of Dhusamareb.

QoorQoor is the leader most at threat of impeachment if he fights the government and brings Ethiopians. Working with Liyu on border security is nothing new but EDNF is war.

How’s qoorqoor oo marti ah gonna stop Abdishakur, Mahad Salad from waltzing in and dragging him out of Dhusamareb.
Let this langaabs think they can pull an axmed madhoobe stunt.

TekNiKo

VIP

You guys lost all your power the minute you betrayed Sheekh Shaakir. Qoor Qoor has a military Ethiopian continfent ready to defend him, hes untouchable in Dhusomareb. He will extend his term and nothing you can do

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You guys lost all your power the minute you betrayed Sheekh Shaakir. Qoor Qoor has a military Ethiopian continfent ready to defend him, hes untouchable in Dhusomareb.
:mjlol: Wariya we already embarrassed you with Badbaado qaran. I nearly went Gaddafi on your aabo before Rooble saved him.Do you want that again? Qashin like you thought Gorgor, SNA, Danab and Haramcad could save Farmaajo and guard him in Villa Somalia.

wallahi I was so pissed Rooble stepped in and saved him. Farmaajo deserved to be dragged across the streets of Xamar.

TekNiKo

VIP
:mjlol: Wariya we already embarrassed you with Badbaado qaran. I nearly went Gaddafi on your aabo before Rooble saved him.Do you want that again? Qashin like you though Gorgor, SNA, Danab and Haramcad could save Farmaajo and guard him in Villa Somalia.

wallahi I was so pissed Rooble stepped in and saved him. Farmaajo deserved to be dragged across the streets of Xamar.
Stop derailing the topic, this is Galmudug not Xamar. Qoor Qoor karbaashed Cayr in Guriceel and has domesticated you. Your power was ASWJ now thats gone, Saleeban will remain in power with our blessing inshallah. Qoor Qoor is a great President.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Stop derailing the topic, this is Galmudug not Xamar. Qoor Qoor karbaashed Cayr in Guriceel and has domesticated you. Your power was ASWJ now thats gone, Saleeban will remain in power with our blessing inshallah.
Xamar/GM is the same to us Wariya. Those Badbaado Qaran troops will come from Xamar, GM anywhere in the south but this time they will have the SNA, Haramcad, Danab rolling in with them with HSM as president.

Yaad isku heysataa? Rooble is the reason Farmaajo isn’t dead today. And you think QoorQoor oo marti ah can defend himself with what? A couple Ethiopians?