President of SSC in Mogadishu

Gets asked question on RX who got deported from region . Answers that they were scape goat for killings carried out by somaliland and that they are to come back to their land in SSC.

They better not let them in . With RX comes AS. The iidoors want nothing more than to create AS in SSC and if you have RX there you will have AS foot soldiers ready to do their bidding.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
They better not let them in . With RX comes AS. The iidoors want nothing more than to create AS in SSC and if you have RX there you will have AS foot soldiers ready to do their bidding.
Every clan has Al shabab. RX was scapegoated and kicked out for no reason according to Firdhiye. The assasinations in las canood didn’t go down when they were kicked out but did stop once somaliland was kicked out and SSC police formed. There was FMS politics playing out in las canood in my opinion

Every clan has Al shabab. RX was scapegoated and kicked out for no reason according to Firdhiye. The assasinations in las canood didn’t go down when they were kicked out but did stop once somaliland was kicked out and SSC police formed. There was FMS politics playing out in las canood in my opinion

I agree Rx was initially kicked out by snm for wrong reasons.

However if SSC lets RX back in to Sool then they risk having AS in sool. why?

Because RX are not native to that region and they can be used by outside forces to destabilise SSC . I’m not saying RX are inheritly AS but we know there’s a connection between SL and AS so it wouldn’t be totally absurd that SL would be looking to use AS to destabilise SSC. With that being said itwould be easier to infiltrate SSC using a rahanweyn AS footsoldiers.

AS would want nothing more than to be in that region and the Hutu leaders of AS would want PL to be surrounded with AS.

Once SSC is on its feet then they can let in the RX if they want but I just don’t think it’s a good idea right now.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I agree Rx was initially kicked out by snm for wrong reasons.

However if SSC lets RX back in to Sool then they risk having AS in sool. why?

Because RX are not native to that region and they can be used by outside forces to destabilise SSC . I’m not saying RX are inheritly AS but we know there’s a connection between SL and AS so it wouldn’t be totally absurd that SL would be looking to use AS to destabilise SSC. With that being said itwould be easier to infiltrate SSC using a rahanweyn AS footsoldiers.

AS would want nothing more than to be in that region and the Hutu leaders of AS would want PL to be surrounded with AS.

Once SSC is on its feet then they can let in the RX if they want but I just don’t think it’s a good idea right now.
yes we can't afford al kabab being in sool, sool is somewhat flat but with few mountains but sanaag is far worse it's al kabab wet dream we cannot allow that to happen

Trending