President of Somalia promises one man one vote yet can't use the road to Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I'm not Harti. I'm Reer Makame. This is a clan that lives in Puntland.
:mjlol:You're a comedian.
:russ:Tesla and Hargeisa in one sentence made me almost have a heart attack.
While your son will be driving a foreign vehicle, my son will be driving the first and hight quality Somali vehicle.
Your Harti father's generation has been saying that before a decade ago and now you are saying that as well and a few decades later your Harti son's generation will be saying that while my Isaaq son will be driving around a Tesla in Hargeisa with your Harti daughter.:lolbron:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
First I'm not Harti. I'm Reer Makame. This is a clan that lives in Puntland.
:mjlol:You're a comedian.
:russ:Tesla and Hargeisa in one sentence made me almost have a heart attack.
While your son will be driving a foreign vehicle, my son will be driving the first and hight quality Somali vehicle.
And how will you accomplish that when you have huge external debt and lack industrialisation? You don't even have a secure road to baidoa,remember?:cosbyhmm:

It would be a lot cheaper to just buy a foreign vehicle.:dead:

Somalia will be Africa's economic powerhouse within 30 years. President Mohamed will make Somalia the best nation in East Africa.
And how will you accomplish that when you have huge external debt and lack industrialisation? You don't even have a secure road to baidoa,remember?:cosbyhmm:

It would be a lot cheaper to just buy a foreign vehicle.:dead:

Narxis iyo Dhuuso should be the new slogan of this failure of government.
:damn::dead:
The worst part is these nggas @Wei come get your your inabti.
:dead1:

You sound like you dont want it to happen

2 out of the 7 States have a solid experience already with elections. Infact SL is already advanced.

Galmudug isnt hard to organise
Hiirshabbele, SouthWest & Juba will need to be liberated in the next 2 years.

I can't see it happen, but then again I'm a Muslim and always believe in the Divine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending