President of Somalia promises one man one vote yet can't use the road to Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
One man one vote in 2 yrs :bell:

The only priority should be to defeat alkebab for the next couple of years instead of wasting time on voting and oil sharing agreement.

I believe the IQ thing is for real sxb

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
We need a dictatorship not a vote. Somalia is not civilised for that stuff these people have been living without laws so how are they going to vote? It will end up a mess subhanallah
:meleshame:

One man one vote in 2 yrs :bell:

The only priority should be to defeat alkebab for the next couple of years instead of wasting time on voting and oil sharing agreement.

I believe the IQ thing is for real sxb
Alshabab was supposed to be defeated this year.
:mjlol:
Nah Farmaajo is trying but somalia is s different place to where it was in his youth.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
We need a dictatorship not a vote. Somalia is not civilised for that stuff these people have been living without laws so how are they going to vote? It will end up a mess subhanallah
:meleshame:

I agree I say let Jaalle Farmaajo be President for 21 years. In 21 yrs ASAP Somalia will have it's charm and dignity back like the good ole days. :manny:

I agree I say let Jaalle Farmaajo be President for 21 years. In 21 yrs ASAP Somalia will have it's charm and dignity back like the good ole days. :manny:

What can he do in 21 years he couldn't do in 4 or 5? Caqli-lix sac. No wonder you can't govern yourself, you resort to dictatorship and nepotism at the first opportunity.:drakelaugh:

It takes 2 to 3 days to drive from Kismayo to Gedo:ivers:
One man one vote kulahaa:ivers:
How do we have one man one vote for people who can't understand that you shouldn't be living in other people's homes by force:ivers:
images

:drakekidding:One man one vote:drakekidding:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nah! 21 years of MJ rule would be better for the greater good of the country.

Sheikh

VIP
What can he do in 21 years he couldn't do in 4 or 5? Caqli-lix sac. No wonder you can't govern yourself, you resort to dictatorship and nepotism at the first opportunity.:drakelaugh:

If the man is from my clan and he's the President I wouldn't mind another Jaalle Siad Barre in office.

Marehan and centralism really know each other if you what I mean. :pachah1:

If the man is from my clan and he's the President I wouldn't mind another Jaalle Siad Barre in office.

Marehan and centralism really know each other if you what I mean. :pachah1:
I think that Kheyre is better for Beesha's interests than Farmajo.
Farmaggio is not Siad Barre

Sheikh

VIP
Nah! 21 years of MJ rule would be better for the greater good of the country.

I would let Marehan rule another 21 years personally. :obama:

Then I would like if Somalia became a monarchy.

MX President MJ PM.

And all the other Somalis get used to our rule.

Somalia would return back to civilization in no time flat.

Sheikh

VIP
I think that Kheyre is better for Beesha's interests than Farmajo.
Farmaggio is not Siad Barre

I get what your saying.

Kheyre can do a lot of things as PM for Beesha.

But I think Formaggio can unleash his military side he will would be close to half what Siad Barre was.

He needs to cut the Mr. Nice Guy act.

Somalia needs is spoiled.

He needs to invade Hargeisa.

If he invades and captures Hargeisa he's the GOAT no doubt.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Nah Abti Jalle was to kind and generous who loved his people wallahi that’s why they went against him so hard. We need someone that is beyond feared which these Ethiopians and Kenyan Somali bootyclappers can never touch!
:salute:

I would let Marehan rule another 21 years personally. :obama:

Then I would like if Somalia became a monarchy.

MX President MJ PM.

And all the other Somalis get used to our rule.

Somalia would return back to civilization in no time flat.

giphy.gif

And then you slay the dragon...

And then, and then you save the Princess...

And then you ride your magical unicorn all the way back to your castle...

And then you marry the princess and have lots and lots of babies...

And then you live haaappily eeever after.

~The End~

Sheikh

VIP
Nah Abti Jalle was to kind and generous who loved his people wallahi that’s why they went against him so hard. We need someone that is beyond feared which these Ethiopians and Kenyan Somali bootyclappers can never touch!
:salute:

I agree.

I believe Farmaajo can turn the ''switch'' on into being feared.

I get what your saying.

Kheyre can do a lot of things as PM for Beesha.

But I think Formaggio can unleash his military side he will would be close to half what Siad Barre was.

He needs to cut the Mr. Nice Guy act.

Somalia needs is spoiled.

He needs to invade Hargeisa.

If he invades and captures Hargeisa he's the GOAT no doubt.
We don't want Somalinimo interests we want tribal interests. We don't want Hargeysa we want our interests to be fulfilled in J/Hoose. Xasan Sheekh was arming his tol at one point and Formaggio should be helping his tol but he isn't. He is more likely to help a mooryaan than his tol which is why he is not beneficial for us. I honestly don't know why Beesha love him so much :ivers:

Sheikh

VIP
giphy.gif

And then you slay the dragon...

And then, and then you save the Princess...

And then you ride your magical unicorn all the way back to your castle...

And then you marry the princess and have lots and lots of babies...

And then you live haaappily eeever after.

~The End~

It's Ramadan sxb.

I'm just to get a lot of ajar the last remaining days. :sass1:

Sheikh

VIP
We don't want Somalinimo interests we want tribal interests. We don't want Hargeysa we want our interests to be fulfilled in J/Hoose. Xasan Sheekh was arming his tol at one point and Formaggio should be helping his tol but he isn't. He is more likely to help a mooryaan than his tol which is why he is not beneficial for us. I honestly don't know why Beesha love him so much :ivers:

Yeah I don't Somalinimo interests. Somalinimo is wack now. I want our interests and promised to be done in J/Hoose as well. Farmaajo should arm his family as well.

He needs to help us get our goals in Lower Juba. Revamp the Gedo and Middle Juba regions.

I agree he shouldn't help a moryaan.

He needs to help his tol first. :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.