President of Somalia promises one man one vote yet can't use the road to Baidoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't Somalinimo interests. Somalinimo is wack now. I want our interests and promised to be done in J/Hoose as well. Farmaajo should arm his family as well.

He needs to help us get our goals in Lower Juba. Revamp the Gedo and Middle Juba regions.

I agree he shouldn't help a moryaan.

He needs to help his tol first. :fittytousand:
He isn't doing anything major for us. He would rather pay money to Xamar than Caabudwaaq :ivers:
He is pretty much nothing for Beesha I don't understand the Farmajo love:kodaksmiley:
He won't help a Reer Dalal man who is his tol but if a Eelay says Farmajo ii geeya he'll leave his office asoo dheragsan with money

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Xaarmajo is biggest dissapointment.
Nicca focuss on defeating alshabab in Mogadishu first

I bet Alshabab are still around after 2 years and nothing changed so far.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He isn't doing anything major for us. He would rather pay money to Xamar than Caabudwaaq :ivers:
He is pretty much nothing for Beesha I don't understand the Farmajo love:kodaksmiley:
He won't help a Reer Dalal man who is his tol but if a Eelay says Farmajo ii geeya he'll leave his office asoo dheragsan with money

He has the Beesha's name and he's in office because of it.

I think he's well aware of his tol's situations.

But personally he needs to learn that before you feed someone.

You need to feed yourself and your tol first!

Exactly he would help a shiishye. But not his own kinsmen.

He needs to really learn that his kinsmen's goals and ambitions are much important than shiishiye's.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Narxis iyo Dhuuso should be the new slogan of this failure of government.
:damn::dead:
The worst part is these nggas @Wei come get your your inabti.
:dead1:
To have id Cards they would first need to have a public record

I dont think al shabab can be defeated with a government consisting of former al shabab members

Somalia is under immense pressure from the International Community to have a one man one vote by the next election. Democracy is not a priority like building roads, dams, and sewage systems but, the IC is breathing down his neck. There is an active arms embargo on Somalia and AMISOM isn't doing enough. I don't know how you people are expecting President Mohamed to do so many things without a miracle.
We need a dictatorship not a vote. Somalia is not civilised for that stuff these people have been living without laws so how are they going to vote? It will end up a mess subhanallah
:meleshame:
One man one vote in 2 yrs :bell:

The only priority should be to defeat alkebab for the next couple of years instead of wasting time on voting and oil sharing agreement.

I believe the IQ thing is for real sxb

Narxis iyo Dhuuso should be the new slogan of this failure of government.
:damn::dead:
The worst part is these nggas @Wei come get your your inabti.
:dead1:

DRACO

VIP
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2018/06/armed-groups-somalia-180604110516975.html

Is this true or is it just UAE propaganda? look how much Al Shabaab control and we going to have a election?
:draketf:

“At its peak, the group had 7,000-9,000 fighters, according to the Council of Foreign Relations, but that number is estimated to be much lower now.”

How can they rule that much if they're less than 7000 soldiers?
:kodaksmiley:
Farmaajo take this L!
Al jazeera is based in Doha , owned by Qatar gov.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somalia is under immense pressure from the International Community to have a one man one vote by the next election. Democracy is not a priority like building roads, dams, and sewage systems but, the IC is breathing down his neck. There is an active arms embargo on Somalia and AMISOM isn't doing enough. I don't know how you people are expecting President Mohamed to do so many things without a miracle.

It's gonna be like what they did to Somaliland when they postponed three election they cut all funding and stopped visiting until an election date and voter registration can be set.

Somalia has got lots of hard work to do but only thing is they both been getting different types of aid.

Somaliland mainly receives aid through NGOs not direct cash but those NGOs are tasked with capacity building and the whole democratisation training workshops since 2005 etc which Somalia hasn't received mainly money to build and secure.

If FGS just accepts Somaliland maybe Somaliland as a gesture of goodwill can send over Somalilands Electoral Commission along with the voter register equipment to them and train them and conduct voter registrations for them

Zero

Somaliland patriot
If FGS just accepts Somaliland maybe Somaliland as a gesture of goodwill can send over Somalilands Electoral Commission along with the voter register equipment to them and train them and conduct voter registrations for them
You are making this comment on the assumption that the federal goverment in Mugadishu isn't just simply a bunch of Hyenas who are there to loot and enrich themselves but actually care about Somalia and its citizens.

Somaliland had almost half a century of peace and all they could show for it was a single election that was filled with corruption. I believe that President Mohamed can make a much better election without the help of the Federal Member State of Somaliland.
It's gonna be like what they did to Somaliland when they postponed three election they cut all funding and stopped visiting until an election date and voter registration can be set.

Somalia has got lots of hard work to do but only thing is they both been getting different types of aid.

Somaliland mainly receives aid through NGOs not direct cash but those NGOs are tasked with capacity building and the whole democratisation training workshops since 2005 etc which Somalia hasn't received mainly money to build and secure.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Somaliland had almost half a century of peace and all they could show for it was a single election that was filled with corruption. I believe that President Mohamed can make a much better election without the help of the Federal Member State of Somaliland.
Maybe focus on gaining some control first.Your president can't even visit Baidoa savely.:dead:

Somaliland had a 27 years of peace after the war with Somalia in the 80's.Not a half a century.Are you crazy?
We have already accomplished so many great things in the last 27 years on our own.We secured the safety of our citizens,we created a democratic voting system,a good constitution and a stable currency.Our tax system is so proficient that it funds our entire goverment and military without relying on external budget support unlike Somalia who recieves general budget support from developed nations which increases its external debt.Somaliland has no external debt at all while Somalia has a huge external debt.Good luck paying that off with your crippled economy and lack of industrialisation.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They're moving the goal post now to 2021 and it probably won't be one man one vote.

If this was Japan, Farmaajo would've already resigned before committing Seppuku.

I will enjoy all the crying that Landers will do after we take Ceerigaabo. Muuse Bixi is already saying that we are all Somalis.
:siilaanyolaugh:By the end of the Summer, governor Bixi he will be yelling SOMALIA HANOOLAATO!!!
Sure,sure.Now go back to doing Niko for AMISOM who has been protecting you for the last 11 years.:lolbron:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I will enjoy all the crying that Landers will do after we take Ceerigaabo. Muuse Bixi is already saying that we are all Somalis.
:siilaanyolaugh:By the end of the Summer, governor Bixi he will be yelling SOMALIA HANOOLAATO!!!
How will he be yelling that when your own goverment doesn't even control Somalia?:ayaanswag:

SECURE THE ROAD TO BAIDOA FIRST!:faysalwtf:

:fittytousand:We will secure Hargeisa before Baidoa.

:farmajoyaab:All jokes aside, the FGS will deal with the South while Puntland will deal with Somaliland.
How will he be yelling that when your own goverment doesn't even control Somalia?:ayaanswag:

SECURE THE ROAD TO BAIDOA FIRST!:faysalwtf:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
:fittytousand:We will secure Hargeisa before Baidoa.

:farmajoyaab:All jokes aside, the FGS will deal with the South while Puntland will deal with Somaliland.
With what funds and troops will Pirateland deal with Somaliland? Their own Harti mercenaries are defecting to Somaliland because we can actually pay them and provide them with supplies.Don't joke around.That broke tuulo can't even provide monthly payments for their own civil servants and soldiers.:mjlol:

Dhulbahantes are starting to become embittered with Somaliland. They will join Puntland. Mark my words the next attack we will take back Tukaraq.
:russ:I hope you enjoy being part of Somalia forever.
With what funds and troops will Pirateland deal with Somaliland? Their own Harti mercenaries are defecting to Somaliland because we can actually pay them and provide them with supplies.Don't joke around.That broke tuulo can't even provide monthly payments for their own civil servants and soldiers.:mjlol:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Dhulbahantes are starting to become embittered with Somaliland. They will join Puntland. Mark my words the next attack we will take back Tukaraq.
:russ:I hope you enjoy being part of Somalia forever.
Your Harti father's generation has been saying that before a decade ago and now you are saying that as well and a few decades later your Harti son's generation will be saying that while my Isaaq son will be driving around a Tesla in Hargeisa with your Harti daughter.:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts