President of Ministry of Commerce And Industry of Oman Visits Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
But they are not genetically closer to us end of story, i dont care what their nationality is, they are not somali ethnically :kodaksmiley:
No one is talking about ethnicity. Were you listening?
No one in their right mind would look at a Mehri and claim them to be 100% ethnically Somali. No-one claimed that in the first place.
One user implied they are reer Puntland. I don't see what is so ridiculous about that. As usual you say inflammatory stuff without understanding what you're on about in the first place.

I'm proud of my Arab Salaax relatives and as @DuctTape said, its people like you who are cancer on Somalia who thinks its all about being 100% somali
Your imaginary arab relatives
Stop getting overhyped over a bunch of arabs in somalia as if youve hit the jackpot and can claim arab:chrisfreshhah:

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
Stop getting overhyped over a bunch of arabs in somalia as if youve hit the jackpot and can claim arab:chrisfreshhah:
Yaa akhi i also have arab cousin ibnu ibn abu inbu abu al abu ibnu basrabnu ibn al khattab

No one is talking about ethnicity. Were you listening?
No one in their right mind would look at a Mehri and claim them to be 100% ethnically Somali. No-one claimed that in the first place.
One user implied they are reer Puntland. I don't see what is so ridiculous about that. As usual you say inflammatory stuff without understanding what you're on about in the first place.
Whats ridiculous is that users probably jumping with excitement while typing that as if its some sort of treasure in somalia:susp:
Pure mehris are not even 0.1% somali so lower that 100% figure :heh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
"a bunch of arabs in somalia" this has absolutely no respect for the Puntland arab salaax minority. Do you ever step back and think to yourself "wow i really am an insufferable piece of shit".

"a bunch of arabs in somalia" this has absolutely no respect for the Puntland arab salaax minority. Do you ever step back and think to yourself "wow i really am an insufferable piece of shit".
Here we are again talking about them as if they are any better than normal somalis

Calm yourself:susp:

Its just because they are arabs you are saying that:susp:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Whats ridiculous is that users probably jumping with excitement while typing that as if its some sort of treasure in somalia:susp:
Pure mehris are not even 0.1% somali so lower that 100% figure :heh:
This is what happens when you run out of things to argue about.
You project.
"Users were probably jumping with excitement behind their computer screens, hahaha they're such bootyclappers"
When you have nothing of substance to argue with, then don't say anything. Literally all you're doing is making predictions and thinking their thoughts for them.

Genetics wey ku waalatay. 0.1%? I don't give a shit if they are 0.0000000001%, they can be aliens compared to us genetically for all I care.
The point is that no one said that they are ethnically Somali. And you aren't acknowledging that, instead changing the subject and babbling about how they were jumping with excitement (?).

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Here we are again talking about them as if they are any better than normal somalis

Calm yourself:susp:

Its just because they are arabs you are saying that:susp:
I respect arab salaax community because

1. They are very very small community

2.They are honest hardworking people

3. They are reer Puntland and have lived with us for centuries

4.They are practically mixed with Cumar Maxamoud and have become part of our family in Mudug.

So take your BLM sheegato out of here, no one wants to hear your racist views you inbred

This is what happens when you run out of things to argue about.
You project.
"Users were probably jumping with excitement behind their computer screens, hahaha they're such bootyclappers"
When you have nothing of substance to argue with, then don't say anything. Literally all you're doing is making predictions and thinking their thoughts for them.

Genetics wey ku waalatay. 0.1%? I don't give a shit if they are 0.0000000001%, they can be aliens compared to us genetically for all I care.
The point is that no one said that they are ethnically Somali. And you aren't acknowledging that, instead changing the subject and babbling about how they were jumping with excitement (?).
Its the same subject, use your brain and make a connection:ileycry:
This chat would be 1 page long if they wernt some sort of Gold to yonis:ileycry:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I'm proud of my Arab Salaax relatives and as @DuctTape said, its people like you who are cancer on Somalia who thinks its all about being 100% somali
Bro Mehris are Puntlanders and settle with us in PL just like we settle with them in Soqotra and Oman. Carab Salax are natives of just like any MJ and were instrumental in building and establishing Puntland State!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Bro Mehris are Puntlanders and settle with us in PL just like we settle with them in Soqotra and Oman. Carab Salax are natives of just like any MJ and were instrumental in building and establishing Puntland State!
Yes but according to this @fardowsa we are arab bootyclappers just for acknowledging and respecting them :faysalwtf:

I respect arab salaax community because

1. They are very very small community

2.They are honest hardworking people

3. They are reer Puntland and have lived with us for centuries

4.They are practically mixed with Cumar Maxamoud and have become part of our family in Mudug.

So take your BLM sheegato out of here, no one wants to hear your racist views you inbred
Respect your own first:susp:

Is BLM the best argument you have, a movement i have never mentioned or spoke in behalf of on this forum:susp:

Be gone bootyclapper:camby:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Its the same subject, use your brain and make a connection:ileycry:
This chat would be 1 page long if they wernt some sort of Gold to yonis:ileycry:
You are dumber than a bag of rocks, and incredibly insufferable to boot.
It's amazing how hard it is to like you as a user. I think you might even have @ItsHanna and @Endriam beat in that department. At least they can post comments that aren't total shit for longer than a 5 minute stretch.

I have literally nothing more to say to you. You've managed to get me to waste my time typing shit out to you, enjoy wasting the rest of your time calling people bootyclappers for contributing to the site.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Apparently we should respect and love our "Madow brothers" because the Italians gave them freedom and took them out of slavery, but not fellow Arab Muslims who've been intermarrying with Somalis for centuries.

You are dumber than a bag of rocks, and incredibly insufferable to boot.
It's amazing how hard it is to like you as a user. I think you might even have @ItsHanna and @Endriam beat in that department. At least they can post comments that aren't total shit for longer than a 5 minute stretch.

I have literally nothing more to say to you. You've managed to get me to waste my time typing shit out to you, enjoy wasting the rest of your time calling people bootyclappers for contributing to the site.
Im glad i wasted your time, shows you don't mind getting your time wasted if its for your precious Arabs:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Bye:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending