President of Ministry of Commerce And Industry of Oman Visits Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are dumber than a bag of rocks, and incredibly insufferable to boot.
It's amazing how hard it is to like you as a user. I think you might even have @ItsHanna and @Endriam beat in that department. At least they can post comments that aren't total shit for longer than a 5 minute stretch.

I have literally nothing more to say to you. You've managed to get me to waste my time typing shit out to you, enjoy wasting the rest of your time calling people bootyclappers for contributing to the site.
You can't reason with these people sxb

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Did i say that:susp:
Bantus are not indigenous either:ileycry:
Prior to 1960, where was this so called concept of "indigenous" and "foreign"? Most of us just were Geeljires who had no loyalty to land, but only to our livestock. The Arabs were the ones that settled down in Benaadir and mixed with the local Somalis there, teaching and spreading Islam to the Somalis who then became Muslim and then dominated the region.

I care more about our history for the past 1000 years than this ethnic centric view you hold which didn't exist 60 years ago and will eventually collapse when this unnatural world order we are in doesn't exist.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You can't reason with these people sxb
It's impossible.
And of course she retorted with "You don't mind having your time wasted if it isn't for your precious Arabs LOL"
That doesn't even make any sense. I literally pointed out that my time was wasted, I wouldn't use that word if I enjoyed said time.
Is she retarded?
Sxb I need help. I like to reason things out and debate with people, but is this person mentally disabled :mjcry:

Prior to 1960, where was this so called concept of "indigenous" and "foreign"? Most of us just were Geeljires who had no loyalty to land, but only to our livestock. The Arabs were the ones that settled down in Benaadir and mixed with the local Somalis there, teaching and spreading Islam to the Somalis who then became Muslim and then dominated the region.

I care more about our history for the past 1000 years than this ethnic centric view you hold which didn't exist 60 years ago.

So Somaliweyn is pointless?:ileycry:
I believe not:mugshotman:

What you said will change a lot of what you have wrote on this forum

It's impossible.
And of course she retorted with "You don't mind having your time wasted if it isn't for your precious Arabs LOL"
That doesn't even make any sense. I literally pointed out that my time was wasted, I wouldn't use that word if I enjoyed said time.
Is she retarded?
Sxb I need help. I like to reason things out and debate with people, but is this person mentally disabled :mjcry:
Your time wouldn't have been wasted if you didn't keep booty clapping for Arabs :siilaanyolaugh:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So Somaliweyn is pointless?:ileycry:
I believe not:mugshotman:
Why would anybody be against reuniting our brothers and sisters who have been oppressed and separated from us by European drawn lines? How is it normal for the Ogaden clan to be divided into Kenya, Ethiopia and Somalia?

It's impossible.
Is she retarded?
Are you retarded? Your time was wasted because you let it be wasted:ileycry:. I did not physically force you to reply to me and turn into a keyboard warrior for the Arab Front:ileycry:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Are you retarded? Your time was wasted because you let it be wasted:ileycry:. I did not physically force you to reply to me and turn into a keyboard warrior for the Arab Front:ileycry:
The time for arguments is over dear sister.
May allah bless you with a handsome Saudi husband and many, many half Arab children.
I wish you the best :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending