President of Ministry of Commerce And Industry of Oman Visits Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
read the above comments stupid, it is not me who stealing dhulbahante men's pictures and claim them.
You're the one going around claiming everyone you like to be part dhullo :mjlol:

You even claim mo farahs mom to be dhullo :dead:

Canuck

You created the confusion by claiming the Siwaaqoon elder was the old man's son.
Your MJ hatred is causing you to act crazy.

Harti in Oman is united as are Harti in Kismaayo and in other countries. Even in that picture, they are sitting side by side, no cuqdad.

You just came in here because you would love to sow discord. Macasalaama lady.

The old gentleman is dhulbahante married to warsangali and this is his son Mohamed al dhulbahant..

IMG-20150122-WA0017.jpg

↑

Last edited:
Canuck

You created the confusion by claiming the Siwaaqoon elder was the old man's son.
Your MJ hatred is causing you to act crazy.

Harti in Oman is united as are Harti in Kismaayo and in other countries. Even in that picture, they are sitting side by side, no cuqdad.

You just came in here because you would love to sow discord. Macasalaama lady.

IMG-20150122-WA0017.jpg

↑

I don't hate MJ but I hate the corrupted fat governor who is sabotaging my country. Second, there is nothing to discord here I came to comment at page 12 not from page 1. Third, harti union is beautiful under patriot or(semi patriot)leader like ahmed Madobe who at least shows respect to president farmaajo. But, right now gaas is playing dangerous game to the federal government. He is clearly acting as paid agent to Ethiopia than Somali governor. And I can not surpport somebody like him. Because in reality we all live in west but the average Somalis are suffering due to the corruption of these governors. Even from point of view of the religion, prophet Mohamed (SAW)said support your Unjust kin by stopping them from thier injustice.

I don't hate MJ but I hate the corrupted fat governor who is sabotaging my country. Second, there is nothing to discord here I came to comment at page 12 not from page 1. Third, harti union is beautiful under patriot or(semi patriot)leader like ahmed Madobe who at least shows respect to president farmaajo. But, right now gaas is playing dangerous game to the federal government. He is clearly acting as paid agent to Ethiopia than Somali governor. And I can not surpport somebody like him. Because in reality we all live in west but the average Somalis are suffering due to the corruption of these governors. Even from point of view of the religion, prophet Mohamed (SAW)said support your Unjust kin by stopping them from thier injustice.

Agreed. Harti union is beautiful.
Gaas is not the only problematic figure in Somali politics, I trust with time that you will realise this.

Status
Not open for further replies.