President of Ministry of Commerce And Industry of Oman Visits Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could somewhat understand your reasoning but this is too far.
Nacas foqol nacas, kulaha Somalia is for Somalis.

An Arab salax born and raised in Somalia is more Somali and has more right to the nation than 19 year old Warsame who is from the West and can't speak a lick of af Somali. GTFO with that shit.
Put this much effort into this battle in behalf of bantus too then, then ill believe your emotional arab self :ileycry:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Put this much effort into this battle in behalf of bantus too then, then ill believe your emotional arab self :ileycry:
Not once did I say I was Arab :camby:
I am Somali and proud.
Bantus living in Somalia also apply here.
Pakistanis, Indians, Eskimos, Brazilians, who gives a damn. If they were born and raised and speak the language and practice the culture, they are Somali.
You get total morons like you who think being ethnically Somali is all you need. People with your attitude are a cancer upon Somalia.

Meheri Arab Salaax have intermixed with Cumar Mahamoud for centuries, i have many maternal relatives that are Arab Salax get over it.
Good for them if they have intermixed. But the REAL not fake, mehris of yemen and oman are semites and nothing to do with somalia
The unfortunate half breeds in somalia are minimal:ileycry:

@Bahal hey pal
giphy (9).gif
we're having another meeting here, come join us

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Good for them if they have intermixed. But the REAL not fake, mehris of yemen and oman are semites and nothing to do with somalia
The unfortunate half breeds in somalia are minimal:ileycry:
Nayaa where do you think light skin and soft hair in the somali gene pool comes from? Bantus ?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Finally, it came:siilaanyolaugh::dabcasar:
Finally? I've said this multiple times.
You have got to be kidding. I think you're mixing up users or something.
Regardless, I hate people like you, that say "Oh no they aren't Somali, they are pure Semites"

"Semites"? Seriously? That shit gets my blood boiling.
Many of the people in minority groups in Somalia are wadanis and are proud of their country. Yet you get handicaps like you that say "You aren't Somali you is ajnabi u is ayrab". I'd consider many of them more Somali than you.

You've well and truly triggered me :mjlol::kodaksmiley:

Finally? I've said this multiple times.
You have got to be kidding. I think you're mixing up users or something.
Regardless, I hate people like you, that say "Oh no they aren't Somali, they are pure Semites"

"Semites"? Seriously? That shit gets my blood boiling.
Many of the people in minority groups in Somalia are wadanis and are proud of their country. Yet you get handicaps like you that say "You aren't Somali you is ajnabi u is ayrab". I'd consider many of them more Somali than you.

You've well and truly triggered me :mjlol::kodaksmiley:
But they are not genetically closer to us end of story, i dont care what their nationality is, they are not somali ethnically :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending