President of Ministry of Commerce And Industry of Oman Visits Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're you licking some Arab booty tonight? I guess your browse history is interesting
Funny enough it just changed to this when I clicked on your response
IMG_20170521_053800.png

A Puntite has more in common with a Meheri than a Hawiye.

I have Carab Saalax maternal lineage as do many of us similarly, Carab Saalax have MJ and Daarood maternal lineage.

Hartis moved to Oman and were welcomed by the Meheri. Harti in Oman hold high positions in society, commerce and government alike.

We have a very long history of intermarrying, trading and settling with each other.

Btw, Meheri are PROTO-ARABS, they have their own language- Mahrah. They even look different to other Arabs.

Leave us out of your nonsense Irrir Zumaale and worry about your own history.

Daarood (Jeberti) live in Eritrea, Djibouti and the rest of the horn, our relationship with the Arab peninsula shouldn't come as a surprise. We're not landlocked laangaab.

Last edited:
A Puntite has more in common with a Meheri than a Hawiye.

I have Carab Saalax maternal lineage as do many of us similarly, Carab Saalax have MJ and Daarood maternal lineage.

Hartis moved to Oman and were welcomed by the Meheri. Harti in Oman hold high positions in society, commerce and government alike.

We have a very long history of intermarrying, trading and settling with each other.
The Sultaan of the Meheri

Btw, Meheri are PROTO-ARABS, they have their own language- Mahrah. They even look different to other Arabs.

Leave us out of your nonsense Irrir Zumaale and worry about your own history.

Daarood (Jeberti) live in Eritrea, Djibouti and the rest of the horn, our relationship with the Arab peninsula shouldn't come as a surprise. We're not landlocked laangaab.
So u do not view ur self as Somali?

Daarood Anfar

AL-MANHAL FI TARIKH WA AKHBAR AL AFAR (AL-DANAKIL) pages 501-502
The source on History and Narrative of the Afar (Al-Danakil).

"Hashim K Ashami

there r few Afars of somali origin live in Afar coast of the red sea in Harena, Baka island, Meder and Agigito south of Tio.
all those somalis who immigrated to Afar coast live between Tio and Harena, and they all belong to Somali tribe of Harti from Darood.

Warsangali live in Harena.

and one major somali group who live in Afar coast is Omarto they r from Harti and they r the oldest Somali group immigrated and they live in south of Tio.

the chiefs were representing Somalis tribes r :
– sheikh Ali Ahmed Gibdo from Omarto in Agigito, south Tio
– sheikh Mohamed Ahmed Horbita in Meder
– sheikh Omar Ali from Warsangali in Harena
– Somalis chief in Baka island was al haj Ahmed ben Salih ben Ahmed ben Mohamed ben Abbokor ben Yussuf ben Guled ben Yahya ben Ibrahim ben Daud ben Hassan ben Habib ben Abdel-nabi ben Waragsama ben Majarteen ben Harti ben Konba ben Gablallah ben Darood."

I kind of get that.
I'm guessing ur mj, right?

Yes.

It makes sense, look at the Jeberti in other countries, they adopted the languages and customs of the indigenous people but they still retain their original name. In Islam, you are what your father is. No male forebear of mine is called "Somali".

Man- made borders don't change that.

Jeberti first, my nationality is whatever country I live in.

Last edited:
Yes.

It makes sense, look at the Jeberti in other countries, they adopted the languages and customs of the indigenous people but they still retain their original name. In Islam, you are what your father is. No male forebear of mine is called "Somali".

Man- made borders don't change that.

Jeberti first, my nationality is whatever country I live in.
Cool, well since u said ur qabil, it's only fair I state mine. I am a sheekhaal.

Cool,

Sheikhal are Hawiye allies but what is the history?
Is it true that you guys claim descent from Quraysh.
Politically the sheekhaal that reside near xamar, are aligned with the Hawiye. For example loobooge, but those in Somaliland or Ogaden do not associate with the Hawiye. In fact we intermarry more with the Ogaden, than Hawiye. There is one sub clan that claims descendant from Hawiye, but the majority of the sheekhaal reject this notion. They are called loobooge.

We claim descendence from Fiqh Omar, and he traced his lineage to Abu bakr rah.

Politically the sheekhaal that reside near xamar, are aligned with the Hawiye. For example loobooge, but those in Somaliland or Ogaden do not associate with the Hawiye. In fact we intermarry more with the Ogaden, than Hawiye. There is one sub clan that claims descendant from Hawiye, but the majority of the sheekhaal reject this notion. They are called loobooge.

We claim descendence from Fiqh Omar, and he traced his lineage to Abu bakr rah.
If u see the lobooge in xamar, u would think they're Hawiye, but if u saw the aw qutub in Ogaden, u would think the opposite

The ones that are aligned with Hawiye are the most vocal from what I can tell.
well they r the only ones residing in Somalia, and have any type of power in its politics. The rest r in and around every corner of Somalia, even puntland, they generally do not join politics and try to spread Islamic knowledge instead.

Unlike other qabiils such as Daroods we The Hawiye empower the minorities such as the Sheikhaals, Paladin you should be grateful in that (and not please this old cuqdad filled Hawiye neceb witch) otherwise you would have been another looma oyaan if it wasnt for Hawiye:ufdup:

Unlike other qabiils such as Daroods we empower the minorities such as the Sheikhaals, Paladin you should be grateful in that (and not please this old cuqdad filled Hawiye neceb witch) otherwise you would have been another looma oyaan if it wasnt for Hawiye:ufdup:
Look man, the honest truth is that the sheekhaal have fought both the Hawiye and Darod, but we continuously mend our relationship and I think all the qabils in the convo can appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending