Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
@Ferrari he's taking a few lessons from gas and calling it quits
Gaas-iyo-Madoobe.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Seriously duqa Axmad made his millions hes done all he could do why prolong this he needs to retire Jubbaland needs someone new who can move the region forward
we need an MJ president to invest some of his oil wealth into jubbaland infrastructure, inshallah gedo will be called ghetto no more :siilaanyosmile: and Kismayo will join garowe, bossaso and galkayo as the dubailite cites of Africa :fittytousand:

Tukraq

VIP
we need an MJ president to invest some of his oil wealth into jubbaland infrastructure, inshallah gedo will be called ghetto no more :siilaanyosmile: and Kismayo will join garowe, bossaso and galkayo as the dubailite cites of Africa :fittytousand:
*gedo and Kismayo will be our Sharjah and Ajman to our dubailite cites in puntland

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My respect for him would go up so much if he peacefully resigns and let someone else get a chance to make a difference in the region that probably has the most potential in Somalia :)

Tukraq

VIP
My respect for him would go up so much if he peacefully resigns and let someone else get a chance to make a difference in the region that probably has the most potential in Somalia :)
most potential:faysalwtf: did you miss the oil deals today
:ayaanswag:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:camby:

Gas lost, he didn't quit.

And if madoobe is resigning, it means he's already handpicked his successor.

But this is fake news lol.
Refugees can’t handpick successors be grateful your even allowed to be in this country Mexican

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He got to go, it is time for Ogadens to let their Marehan brothers get part in the JL elections and join the movement.

Well madoobe himself is Ethiopian from qoraxay and he rules your adeers.:dabcasar:

Refugees will rule you until the second coming of christ. :siilaanyolaugh:

apprenlty he has been giving land to Ogadens to increase our numbers, did you get yuor plot of land? did you register your name in the last week or so?

they are doing this to get ready for one man one votes, he did take land from ogadens in 2016 for hopsital and jamacad but has been giving land back, plots, get yourself registered bro, then build anything in that plot, even if its a hut so yuo can have that one man one vote,

just send a picture, passport id and $10, yes you read that right, just 10 dollars, Kuumade only, duga and the ogaden leadership want as many ogadens coming back, he placed a reer magan dude in charge from europe of the land reclamation, , message me and i will give you details bro if your interested,

@diaby and all other Ogadens/absame/kuumades, make sure yall get yuor peace of land too and build even a hut so yall can have that vote, holla at me if your interested through the massage system here and insha Allah i will provide details,

if you have cousins or fam in kismayo i will give you info on how you can claim your plot, they will check abtir and must have some one to vouch for you in case you decide to come alone,

Well madoobe himself is Ethiopian from qoraxay and he rules your adeers.:dabcasar:

Refugees will rule you until the second coming of christ. :siilaanyolaugh:

amazing, a b00n from dusamreeb telling the original jubalander conquerors we are refugees, yet would love to see how he explains away so called refugees ruling him,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
amazing, a b00n from dusamreeb telling the original jubalander conquerors we are refugees, yet would love to see how he explains away so called refugees ruling him,
Lo’futa ka afuufe your a minority in Jubbaland everybody knows this,you pleaseantly serve Kikuyu interest in Somalia because your powerless without Adoonta sankweyns military you came riding in Kismayo on their cocks its time for deportation Mexican you can’t serve 2 masters serve us Somalis or serve the Adoons you have no other option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending