President Gaas accused of being "Racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
No the MJ squad were saying couple of months back when Gaas called Eelay teenagers with sandals are Al Shabab they were all backing him now it’s Farmaajo leave Eelay alone and free Roobow :trumpsmirk:
Kkkk

We are just against SFG meddling in the affairs of a state. :mjpls:

Apples and oranges, Gaas was talking about alkebab not the good folks of konfur galbeed.

#free eelay

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Puntland needs to send all the Rahanweyn and Bantu folks back to where they came from.

Puntland needs to send all the Rahanweyn and Bantu folks back to where they came from.
I agree that we have to send some back, I remember Puntland tried to return some of the refugees but got pressured by the UNHCR. I wouldn't want to go back to the south too.
IMG_2508.jpg
IMG_2508.jpg
usee.png

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I agree that we have to send some back, I remember Puntland tried to return some of the refugees but got pressured by the UNHCR. I wouldn't want to go back to the south too.
View attachment 61430View attachment 61431 View attachment 61432

Heartless they are Somalis and have the right to live wherever they want. Hypocritics giving Somaliland flak for that refugee Berbera incident. Calling us somalidiid. That's what you lot are the worst of the worst hiding behind "Somalinimo" for your own tribalistic gain.

Our government can't even think about doing this coz they know they'll be an uproar everywhere, once they tried to register all people from Somalia the whole country tipped upside down

Heartless they are Somalis and have the right to live wherever they want. Hypocritics giving Somaliland flak for that refugee Berbera incident. Calling us somalidiid. That's what you lot are the worst of the worst hiding behind "Somalinimo" for your own tribalistic gain.

Our government can't even think about doing this coz they know they'll be an uproar everywhere, once they tried to register all people from Somalia the whole country tipped upside down
Don't let me get the sources that state refugees prefer to live in Puntland instead of Somaliland because your authorities see them as foreigners. They have it good here and are welcomed the IDP issue still needs to be dealt with we cant host many, and those who stayed for 20 years need to move since the civil war is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending