President Gaas accused of being "Racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the video

To me Gaas said nothing wrong, Puntland has taken in many refugees from southern Somalia since the collapse of the central government and they live here fine but its no lie southerners join the al-Shabab in the PL mountains. Puntland needs to be united against the threats from the south and west.

I believe whether or not it is true is irrelevant when you are a high profile leader saying controversial things like that should be avoided.

As usual the dabodhilif Aw Xirsi is singing.
Where is his honor and self respect?
:susp:
@TekNiKo @Sheikh

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I believe whether or not ir is true is irrelevant when you are a high profile leader things like that should be avoided.

As usual the dabodhilif Aw Xirsi is singing.
Where is his honor and self respect?
:susp:
@TekNiKo @Sheikh

Exactly fam where is this dabodhilif mas's sharaf and dignity?

This guy needs Quran saar and needs to get locked period.

What's controversial with what he said? He is 100% speaking about alkelab ffs
He said nothing wrong here, he's indeed talking about alkelab which southerners contribute to. People just get mad whenever they see Gaas name, Southerners hate him so much they criticize him more than we do talk about obsessed?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No one ever wants to take responsibility for their problems, it’s always other people’s fault. In America, the racist blame everyone but themselves, in Somalia, blame every qabiil but urs. It’s so sad, please let us take accountability for ones because the tired blame game never works :)

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Gaas is speaking the truth. People who wears thongs is like wearing pjs to work uff aqas!!!

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
RW clan is attached to Alshabab. No one can deny that. But not all of them are alshabab.
Besides they feel that they are not well respected amongst the Somalis so they choose Alshabab to get that.
When u treat people like shit then expect them to support your enemy.

M.urusade and d.uduble clans also thinks they are the unwanted sona of h.awiye so they support alshabab.

Same case with Somali Bantus and Biyomaal.

But MJ(Muumin, Fuad Shongole)choose alshabab/isis because of ideology. That makes them more dangerous! That is why Galgala is still under alshabab control because mj operatives are the commanders there.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
RW clan is attached to Alshabab. No one can deny that. But not all of them are alshabab.
Besides they feel that they are not well respected amongst the Somalis so they choose Alshabab to get that.
When u treat people like shit then expect them to support your enemy.

M.urusade and d.uduble clans also thinks they are the unwanted sona of h.awiye so they support alshabab.

Same case with Somali Bantus and Biyomaal.

But MJ(Muumin, Fuad Shongole)choose alshabab/isis because of ideology. That makes them more dangerous! That is why Galgala is still under alshabab control because mj operatives are the commanders there.
I think Muumin was killed?!! He was siwaaqroon sub clan of MJ but Fuad Shongole is Awrtable nothing to do with MJ. Most commanders of Galgala terrorists are Warsangali.

Expect more attacks on puntland. Puntland leadership are useless they always create more enemies for their peaple. In Somaliland we don't fk with alshabaab they are part of our cartel. Let the youth play their game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending