President Farmaajo returns the maids HSM sold to Saudi Arabia

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
authubillah how on earth are you gonna send your mom and habaryars to work as slaves in saudia arabia sometime you need to question the political elites of Somalia its great that farmajo has returned them back to mogadishu am suprised this goverment gets the negetive treatment it does

Do you think he cares, he is Ujeejen a minority group, Mudulood is mostly Mataan Cabdulle, he basically promised them jobs with good pay and living conditions, the girls quickly found out the truth though when their passports were taken away from them upon arrival, Human trafficking is not a joke but Goddamn the people defending HSM are:drakelaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Do you think he cares, he is Ujeejen a minority group, Mudulood is mostly Mataan Cabdulle, he basically promised them jobs with good pay and living conditions, the girls quickly found out the truth though when their passports were taken away from them upon arrival, Human trafficking is not a joke but Goddamn the people defending HSM are:drakelaugh:
your probably right sadly toxic qabilism has corrupted somalis and made that man him sell his women and his own dignity to arabs what a shame its great that president farmajo has brought them back hopefully we can rescue the shattered remains of our dignity

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
You know exactly what I'm talking about. You think I didn't see @Lex Luther shitting on your clan non stop for the past 3 years. You here DEFENDING Khayre 24/7. Remember who put you in that position. Your clan will still be blowing shit. Don't bite the hand that feeds you yarey. Marehan doesn't need Murusade, Murusade needs Marehan.

:mybusiness:

Farmaajo is a HAG hostage , most of the senior positions in the government are filled by HAG. Im sure his wife has something to do with that :silanyolaugh:

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You think I didn't see @Lex Luther shitting on your clan non stop for the past 3 years. You here DEFENDING Khayre 24/7. Remember who put you in that position. Your clan will still be blowing shit. Don't bite the hand that feeds you yarey. Marehan doesn't need Murusade, Murusade needs Marehan.

:mybusiness:
:silanyolaugh:

Fat pirate

Observer
So many boo.ns regurgitating the same lie over and over again, yet not a single 1 of you was able to respond back to @embarassing and provide legitimate prove that HSM did infact go through with the proposal and sent those girls over.
:kodaksmiley:

Why do you us personal attacks against Jabarti forumers?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wallahi this is the most paranoid delusional craziness I’ve read. How many men are attacking this girl? And now accusing her of being married to a clan iyaaa?

This is why Somali men need to marry out. Ya raab.

nimo naag ba tahiin

:draketf:
This is by far the most retarded comment I have seen, just pure ignorance.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah you are. The same niggas that shit you on 24/7 here. Some bros. Can't even defend you when you get shitted on 24/7 by other Daroods. As I said. I'll do my research. I'll be back.

:yousmart:
Its a well known fact that Hawiye women were sent to KSA as maids by HSM he admits it himself

Its a well known fact that Hawiye women were sent to KSA as maids by HSM he admits it himself

And I'm the bad guy. Ayo @embarassing he just admitted it.

:mindblown:
@Adaawe I dont get if you're acting slow on purpose? From the beginning of the thread it's been established and everyone knows he proposed it.

It never went through, its been two days and you cant come up with evidence it did.

That is the point, that is what youre looking for. Again, evidence it actually *happened*. @ me when you find it.