President Farmaajo returns the maids HSM sold to Saudi Arabia

There were no 'maids' ever sent. These are regular people who were stranded in Saudi that were evacuated, just like the FG has done for others. They said they would bring them home free of charge ofc bc of the pandemic.

It happened. Don't worry I'm do my research, Google is my friend. But you a fraud HAGite masquerading as wadani. At least I let ppl know where I stand. Go defend HSM. I learned alot today about you.

:yousmart:
Lmao. You're convinced it happened but cant come up with a shred of evidence? Like I said, straight up lie.

No ones defending HSM, but the Somali women you're lying about. Im glad you learned a lot today.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Lmao. You're convinced it happened but cant come up with a shred of evidence? Like I said, straight up lie.

No ones defending HSM, but the Somali women you're lying about. Im glad you learned a lot today.

Yeah you are. The same niggas that shit you on 24/7 here. Some bros. Can't even defend you when you get shitted on 24/7 by other Daroods. As I said. I'll do my research. I'll be back.

:yousmart:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
What are you talking about? Loool.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You think I didn't see @Lex Luther shitting on your clan non stop for the past 3 years. You here DEFENDING Khayre 24/7. Remember who put you in that position. Your clan will still be blowing shit. Don't bite the hand that feeds you yarey. Marehan doesn't need Murusade, Murusade needs Marehan.

:mybusiness:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts