President Farmaajo returns the maids HSM sold to Saudi Arabia

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You think I didn't see @Lex Luther shitting on your clan non stop for the past 3 years. You here DEFENDING Khayre 24/7. Remember who put you in that position. Your clan will still be blowing shit. Don't bite the hand that feeds you yarey. Marehan doesn't Murusade, Murusade needs Marehan.

:mybusiness:
Not only are you an emotional and delusional wreck your comprehension is garbage too.

Youre getting all emotional and writing your fan fiction again because I shared the FACT that no Somali women was sent to be a maid and you think I’m supporting HSM bc of that. Read a few times, think about things, then address it.

P.S. I don’t take individuals on a anon forum serious and they don’t impact my view of Somali people or clans.

Those are people who lived in Saudi Arabia for decades and still don't have a citizenship but can't afford to leave. Among them is my fathers schoolmates family. The guy is an engineer and has been working in Saudi Arabia for over 25 years, and still has no citizenship and they constantly threaten with deportation. Insha-Allah Somalis will leave that cursed peninsula

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Not only are you an emotional and delusional wreck your comprehension is garbage too.

Youre getting all emotional and writing your fan fiction again because I shared the FACT that no Somali women was sent to be a maid and you think I’m supporting HSM bc of that. Read a few times, think about things, then address it.

P.S. I don’t take individuals on a anon forum serious and they don’t impact my view of Somali people or clans.

Love you too hunno.

:wow:

Adaawe

Why do you us personal attacks against Jabarti forumers? You debate Isaaq INDIVIDUALS by saying something about secessionism or cuqdad and Somaalidiid even when the topic is not Northern independence. Basically you attack Isaaq as a collective when debating an Isaaq.

When you debate a Jabarti its just ONE BAD APPLE who has something wrong with him, unlike your Isaaq sparring partners who are just part of a bad COLLECTIVE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aren't you the Republic of Somaliland?At least she believes in Somalia.

Why are is Garxajis so pro Somalia horta? Explain that

Im not pro Wanlaweyn aka the South aka ex SomaliaItaliana. I just favor reunification with wanlaweyn because I support a unitesd effort to promote self determination in Ogaadeeniya and Hawd and Reserved areas and Hararga. Wanlaweyn and the North seperation is bad for that goal, especially since CabdillaahiYuusuf invited Xabashistaam to protect him from ICU government.

Why do you us personal attacks against Jabarti forumers?

Lool, the only people who I've called secessionist or say have cuqdad are *individuals* who have displayed those traits to me on the forum. Your theory is nonsense, its the same with everyone.

You keep repeating your bizarre husband theory for what? Your entitled to your opinion.

Lool, the only people who I've called secessionist or say have cuqdad are *individuals* who have displayed those traits to me on the forum. Your theory is nonsense, its the same with everyone.

You keep repeating your bizarre husband theory for what? Your entitled to your opinion.

You know the guys shitting on HSM are doing it because of tribal cuqdad. You never pointef that out. And you were saying Unionist Isaaq like me were secessionist when we disagreed. Its very clear you generalize when it comes to Isaaq but not Jabarti

@embarassing

Again, just like the video already posted that article is speaking on the same *proposal*. I asked for evidence that it was ever saw through and that anyone was sent.

You know the guys shitting on HSM are doing it because of tribal cuqdad. You never pointef that out. And you were saying Unionist Isaaq like me were secessionist when we disagreed. Its very clear you generalize when it comes to Isaaq but not Jabarti

I know for many its tribal. I dont get involved in the thousands of tribally motivated discussions on here with basement dwellers. What is your point?

If I called you a secessionist my apologies, that was wrong.

Again, the spoiler bit is wrong but you are entitled to your opinion. Lol @ Jaberti husband, give it a rest. Why do you repeat the same things over and over? First Xawo Tako now this.

Adaawe

Those are people who lived in Saudi Arabia for decades and still don't have a citizenship but can't afford to leave. Among them is my fathers schoolmates family. The guy is an engineer and has been working in Saudi Arabia for over 25 years, and still has no citizenship and they constantly threaten with deportation. Insha-Allah Somalis will leave that cursed peninsula

Dude all dhegacases are bad. Qatar included. SOMALIA is enough for ALL.

:mindblown:

I'll keep digging.
Okay, you can. But you wont find it, bc it simply didnt happen. You should be happy about that instead of searching for something that isnt there. If your problem is with HSM then the proposal should be enough of a point.

Anyway @ me when you find something lol

Adaawe

I shit on HSM and Sh. Sharif due to them being in bed with Kenya. I actually supported HSM when he first came. I thought he was daacad. I always respected Sh. Sharif for fighting against Ethiopians. I'm not with the Kikuyu dickriding. They are working with enemies of the state and those who wish my people bad. I'm good.

:nahgirl:

I know for many its tribal. I dont get involved in the thousands of tribally motivated discussions on here with basement dwellers. What is your point?

If I called you a secessionist my apologies, that was wrong.

Again, the spoiler bit is wrong but you are entitled to your opinion. Lol @ Jaberti husband, give it a rest. Why do you repeat the same things over and over? First Xawo Tako now this.

You just need to stereotyping Isaaq and you need to stop personally attacking Jabartis. My observation is its you use stereotypes against Isaaq but if you used stereotypes against Jabarti, that would make your Jabarti husband look bad. so you DO NOT use personal attacks against Jabartis debating you.

I shit on HSM and Sh. Sharif due to them being in bed with Kenya. I actually supported HSM when he first came. I thought he was daacad. I always respected Sh. Sharif for fighting against Ethiopians. I'm not with the Kikuyu dickriding. They are working with enemies of the state and those who wish my people bad. I'm good.

:nahgirl:

Should the FGS be turned into a new ICU government, but without international terror links? No clan federalism no Kiikuuystan no Xabashistan troops. Remove all representatives from Majeerteeniya and the North. The only represented will be the clans under the FGS government control: from Kiinya border to SouthGaalkacyo.

Then negotiate reunification with the sepetatists

Last edited:
You just need to stereotyping Isaaq and you need to stop personally attacking Jabartis. My observation is its you use stereotypes against Isaaq but if you used stereotypes against Jabarti, that would make your Jabarti husband look bad. so you DO NOT use personal attacks against Jabartis debating you.

Should the FGS be turned into a new ICU government, but without international terror links? No clan federalism no Kiikuuystan no Xabashistan troops. Remove all representatives from Majeerteeniya and the North. The only represented will be the clans under the FGS government control: from Kiinya border to SouthGaalkacyo.

Then negotiate reunification with the sepetatists
ok

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
authubillah how on earth are you gonna send your mom and habaryars to work as slaves in saudia arabia sometime you need to question the political elites of Somalia its great that farmajo has returned them back to mogadishu am suprised this goverment gets the negetive treatment it does

Trending