President Farmaajo meets the Garaad of reer Sool/Cayn.

Screenshot_20210622_153556_com.android.chrome.jpg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Horta why is 90% of your posts defending dhulbahante and 10% defending Jubbaland shouldn't you give atleast 1% to defend or atleast disprove your Amaanle history lineage and sultanate being claimed by @Mujahid Nur Marehan as MX one?

Is sharafta Amaanle the founders & 1st dynasty of Migiurtinia being claimed your lineage questioned by Marehans less important than speaking up and for Khatumo constantly even though reer Khatumo time after time asked MJs on SSpot not speak on their behalf get involved in their affairs which you can't respect?

you stand only for Harti interests identify only as Harti always push Harti on MJs who don't identify as Harti or puts MJ/PL 1st never once defend Amaanle or MJ getting attacked by your beloved Harti you don't call them out preach Hartinimo you gets angry Harti laa kala saaro but yourself always divide MJs at subclan level?

you're passionate and defend Jubbaland and tolka absame from Marehans but never questions Hartis hate of JL or Hartis claiming waamo as Marehan lands or lecture them on Harti unity or identity or gets pissed at them like your anger towards MJs not supporting Harti umbrella sxb i get you being from Waamo be passionate about Harti/JL/Tolka Absame but isn't Amaanle Harti isn't Amaanle history and heritage Harti isn't Migiurtinia Harti sxb isnt MJ/PL/Amaanle Harti too?

Is it selfhate, love of cheerleading, kumbaynimo, approval or attention seeking or you're using Amaanle to promote Northern (SL/khaatumo/maakhir) Hartism, a dhabo dhilif or a sheegato??
Look I am not purest
I grow up know only Harti, nothing below
No Dhulbahante, MJ or Warsangli
I am proud of Hartiness nothing below.
For Mareexaan claim, my ancestors, not surprised, they claim everything because they are langaab, they claimed xabash, they claimed Ormo, they claimed even Sudan.
They claimed even Boon,
That is why they claimed boon Mareexaan.
Mareexaan is very small qabiil
They will claim everybody so that they can big as Harti and Absame.

If farmajo was honest in helping your people he wouldve answered this very simple question .

@codewebsduh Your a dhandhaan laakin I'm a nice bussines men and about that $$ , I'll sale you a piece of land in lower shabelleh or banadir region if you get tired of somelienland abusing you .

You must be mad giving invitations to parasites, soon his whole tuna tribe will come knocking.

Jungle

VIP
The night of the selections the whole airport should be surrounded so this war criminal sharmaajo cant escape. Anything taking off shelled with everything availabe in xamar.

bro we donโ€™t hate isaaqs, thatโ€™s too much thought to give them.

This is the same Garaad crying in this video. " we hate all isaaq equally but especially habar jello. We will kill all isaaqs, their children and their elders. We will increase enmity and killing towards isaaq".

You're a hateful savage people :gucciwhat:

This is the same Garaad crying in this video. " we hate all isaaq equally but especially habar jello. We will kill all isaaqs, their children and their elders. We will increase enmity and killing towards isaaq".

Why are you in Harti lands? Go back to Dire Dawe where all Dir lived.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

this how you know youโ€™re low iq lol. Since when did he speak for me?

Just because some dudes are b*tching you guys has nothing to do with me.

Savage are the people throwing newborn babies in a ditch because you donโ€™t know about deen or at the very least contraceptives.

this how you know youโ€™re low iq lol. Since when did he speak for me?

Just because some dudes are b*tching you guys has nothing to do with me.

Savage are the people throwing newborn babies in a ditch because you donโ€™t know about deen or at the very least contraceptives.

Dont start ing now mate. You didn't have a problem with OP referring to him as "Garaad of reer Sool/Cayn"

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Caynabo was Marehan Town, you have no business there go back to Dire dawe, it was reer Diini Town 150 years ago." did you know that?
I don't know but I heard that modern-day Puntland was under the control marehans during the medieval age but the MJ revolted at took it

Trending

Latest posts