NEWS President Farmaajo meets the Garaad of reer Sool/Cayn.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Kkkk

They shouldve charged them more land taxes instead of refusing them .
Is reer hargeisa ppl land and we should respect their rules . If they dont want no qadadweynes from the south or tunas from the east is their choice 😀
Wish we can implement that in xanar tbh
giphy.gif

bro we don’t hate isaaqs, that’s too much thought to give them. I’ll sit back and watch the sh*tstorm brewing for the next 10 years while isaaqs are on twitter and somalispot making fake maps, editing wikipedia and still doing FKD while their failed to even be acknowledged state is still getting painfully low literacy rates. While their sons are getting karbashed in the UK and their daughters getting ran through both in the west and back home.

Somali’s are moving up in the world, unfortunately isaaqs are being left behind.
Kid keep quiet isaaqs dominate the economic sector in all somali regions the remittances your parents sent is through dahabshill owned by an isaaq millionaire family :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I suppose that dulbahantes are the only clan who have Garaad and ugaas simultaneously, what their ugaas have to say about this?

OffTheDome

Proud American
Title is very misleading, just like @Wir mentioned, this is the tribal leader for the Eastern Sool community. They’re many tribes in Sool region who have no connection to the tribal leader of the Eastern Sool community

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kid you're just qoorba joog yelling from your govt small apartment somewhere in europe isaaqs are xudun district so iska aamus
bro, I’m already getting scholarships to top universities. Just watch out in 10 years when I’ll be making big moves while you’re still drawing maps in your basement with an ever growing bidaar lol.

@codewebsduh if you ever make that Somali city let me know, we’ll make Somalia great again :rejoice:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Moving up kulaha,:mjlol: this guy is retarded...

giphy.gif
ofcourse you’d think that. You’re praying on Somalia’s downfall, but if praying and internet shaqola’aanimo could do anything then iidoor would be a world superpower :icon lol:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Isaaq will always have Dhulos/Warsans under our boots even if SL and Somalia reunited (we won't reunite though)

Isaaq=majority in Somaliland
Hawiye=majority in ex Italian Somalia
Darod=irrelevant
isn’t the reason you want to secede because you’re a minority in Somalia. Did you already forget what happened before you guys went on your delusional spree? :mjlol:

I’m sure we were under your boots then as well right?

never forget bro :mjlaugh:
56B8E076-B54D-4F7B-A6DF-87D9A4372DC7.gif

bro, I’m already getting scholarships to top universities. Just watch out in 10 years when I’ll be making big moves while you’re still drawing maps in your basement with an ever growing bidaar lol.

@codewebsduh if you ever make that Somali city let me know, we’ll make Somalia great again :rejoice:

Is that true, well tell us about these "top universities"..:mjohreally:

ofcourse you’d think that. You’re praying on Somalia’s downfall, but if praying and internet shaqola’aanimo could do anything then iidoor would be a world superpower :icon lol:

Nobody is praying for Somalias downfall, Somalia is already down, didn't you get the memo, it's a failed state.:wtfdis:

Actually I hope that Somalia gets it shit together and competent politician would come to power, so they can come to their senses, and stop claiming Somaliland, and get on with their lives..
:comeon: