President Farmaajo meets the Garaad of reer Sool/Cayn.

Good try at deflection, sheegato. It is obvious to any lander on here that you are the shameless sheegato.
If being honest makes me a sheegato then I’m the biggest sheegato there is. Ur prolly a Langab porcus running around with landernimo for protection. Every clan is for themselves Jeegans killed any hope of Isaqnimo

What an idiot it clearly says isaaq but some how he divided on subclan level. One of the worst sheegatos ever. Harti are more than isaaq in sanaag kulaha :russ:
Ur a farmer from the shared town of Gabiley with Samaroon Sxb, leave this to geeljires. We dominate togdheer region and western sanaag but population wise eastern and central sanaag is more densely populated by Harti even though HY are majority in Erigavo. Porcupines were banned from Erigavo long time ago

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You just came here for your daily calcaal crying about SL :mjlol:
it’s ironic because this thread has nothing to do with SL or at least the title had no mention of it. You saw “sool” in the title and clicked as fast you possibly could you goddamn fanboy.

I wasn’t even paying attention to the Somali politics section and only joined this thread after someone @‘ed me.

I can here because some @‘ed me and stayed because it was relevant to me. You came here because you saw sool/cayn and decided to cry and vent in here. Difference between me and you.

it’s ironic because this thread has nothing to do with SL or at least the title had no mention of it. You saw “sool” in the title and clicked as fast you possibly could you goddamn fanboy.

I wasn’t even paying attention to the Somali politics section and only joined this thread after someone @‘ed me.

I can here because some @‘ed me and stayed because it was relevant to me. You came here because you saw sool/cayn and decided to cry and vent in here. Difference between me and you.
I came here to just laugh at OP post and you're here venting about idoors :mjlol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I came here to just laugh at OP post and you're here venting about idoors :mjlol:
lol stop lying

No he was refused cuz he was annoying MP whos always calcaaling when his constituency as a whole went PL so it was right for the residents of SL to tell him go back to las qorey since he didn't enough for convincing his people to be part of SL like Dhulbahante SL politicians do
here was one of your first posts on this thread, this doesn’t seem like you laughing, more like you seething.

You came here like a dog fetching a stick just to cry and wail about dhulbahante :icon lol:

cry some more
FDB85C14-8370-49F2-8C36-2477973E15C4.jpeg

Trending