President Farmaajo in Marka Cadey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should go Gedo :pachah1:

Get your Maay Maay game on point brova kkkk
You need a braincheck Maay Maay is what & spoken by whom.

Know your place m8 false praise of Gedo doesnt get you anywhere with us
You should take your scared @ss out of the south period

Tell me what woild a Eelay be doing outside of Luuq and Baardheere we already evicted them anyway is this 1900? :nahgirl:

@nine this guy is claiming to be Marehan yet he is saying that Rahanweyn and Bantus are the majority of Gedo, and that you need to learn Af Maay Maay. What type of Marehan speaks like this? He is a sheegato. I think he’s a Bantu in disguise. Who claims that his own clan is a minority on their own land?
He's said he been to J/Hoose and knows about facts on the ground about claj militias so idk
I’m not talking about the parliament im talking about their population.

Madowweyne are the largest sub clan in Benadir
The largest sub clan in Middle Shabelle
The largest sub clan in Middle Jubba
Second largest sub clan in Lower Juba
Second largest sub clan in Hiiraan
Second largest sub clan in Lower Shabelle(as seen from the pictures, the majority in Merka however)

That’s the whole fucking south

How is their population in the single digit %? They number at least 2-3 million. And no sub clan rivals them. Yet they are 0.5? Nice joke.

You are a cuck who is happy his ethnicity is going extinct and demographically replaced. All of our great history, the Ajuuran Sultanate, the wars against the Portuguese empire, the Adal Sultanate, Land of Punt etc, it has all been for nothing. We will no longer exist. The Ugandans have won.
The riverije areas are more vunerable. For example what would Madows he doing in Afmadow or Garbaharey? Compare that to Jilib or Jamaane. You get my point

Also we Marehans haven't been in the south as long as other clans so we don't farm on a D&M-like scale we still have the traditional Geeljite culture

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@World is right South Somalia is a ticking time bomb, in Mogadishu you will see so many Madows you feel sick

Status
Not open for further replies.