President Farmaajo in Marka Cadey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's because many Somalis fled during the war, not as many Somali Bantus left?
That combined with high mortality rate among Somalis due to clan warfare and famine.

Plus, since Madows don't get involved in the warfare thats plaguing Somalis, the Madows have been able to raise a lot of children over the past few decades.

I guess it's because many Somalis fled during the war, not as many Somali Bantus left? Merka looks more mixed.

Marka as much as every bit of the South became a melting pot of mixed qabiils & I love it.

The Somali's that fled are insignificant in number, there has been a population boom back home, Bantu-Somali's are only a single digit % of the Somali populace but they live concentrated around Southern coastal and riverine cities, towns and villages

World

VIP
Marka as much as every bit of the South became a melting pot of mixed qabiils & I love it.

The Somali's that fled are insignificant in number, there has been a population boom back home, Bantu-Somali's are only a single digit % of the Somali populace but they live concentrated around Southern coastal and riverine cities, towns and villages
Bantus are not a different qabiil they are a different race, and you are cuck if you are happy that ethnic Somalis are being demographically replaced by ugandans. You don’t fucking see Palestinians happy that Israelis are replacing them, or Kurds happy that they’re becoming a minority on their own land, or fucking anybody except ethnic Somalis like you who are retarded and hate themselves so bad that they’re happy their ethnicity will no longer exist in the future. The Bantus are 30-40 % of southern Somalia, not a single digit % smh. They will be the majority of southern Somalia and kill the remaining Somalis off, declare an independent country because of people like you. They even demand to marry our women.

You can stay in denial if you like, but the reality is your region has already become a Madow-Somali hybrid region. There's not long left until they become the majority.

PS. Bantus belong in a different race, they're not a "Qabiil", since that would imply they're Ethnic Somalis.

That combined with high mortality rate among Somalis due to clan warfare and famine.

Plus, since Madows don't get involved in the warfare thats plaguing Somalis, the Madows have been able to raise a lot of children over the past few decades.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
You should go Gedo :pachah1:

Get your Maay Maay game on point brova kkkk
Gedo is the only 95 + % ethnic Somali region in southern Somalia, fucking self hating loser making up lies about the demographics of a region out of your self hatred of your own ethnicity and wishing for them to be replaced.

Bantus are not a different qabiil they are a different race, and you are cuck if you are happy that ethnic Somalis are being demographically replaced by ugandans. You don’t fucking see Palestinians happy that Israelis are replacing them, or Kurds happy that they’re becoming a minority on their own land, or fucking anybody except ethnic Somalis like you who are retarded and hate themselves so bad that they’re happy their ethnicity will no longer exist in the future. The Bantus are 30-40 % of southern Somalia, not a single digit % smh. They will be the majority of southern Somalia and kill the remaining Somalis off, declare an independent country because of people like you. They even demand to marry our women.

Your clearly not from the South nor have you been to southern Somalia.
30-40% of the south yet they are 0.5 in parliament where did you even pluck that figure from :ftw9nwa:

Miskiinyahow nin rag iska dhig & stop bashing people that are second class citizens in there OWN country & have suffered & fled

As for the woman unless your an imbecile the burning of the 'Madow' showcased the persecution these ppl suffer

Last edited:
:faysalwtf: so many bantus. I was right. The south is at least 35% right now.

The south is gone. We are evicting bantus from jland and sending them up north to the shabeeles.

How has this happened nacalaa idinku yaala somaliyeey.:farmajoyaab:

World

VIP
Your clearly not from the South nor have you been to southern Somalia.
30-40% of the south yet they are 0.5 in parliament where did you even pluck that figure from :ftw9nwa:

Miskiinyahow nin rag iska & stop bashing people that are second class citizens in there OWN country & have suffered & fled

As for the woman unless your an imbecile the burning of the 'Madow' showcased the persecution these ppl suffer
I’m not talking about the parliament im talking about their population.

Madowweyne are the largest sub clan in Benadir
The largest sub clan in Middle Shabelle
The largest sub clan in Middle Jubba
Second largest sub clan in Lower Juba
Second largest sub clan in Hiiraan
Second largest sub clan in Lower Shabelle(as seen from the pictures, the majority in Merka however)

That’s the whole fucking south

How is their population in the single digit %? They number at least 2-3 million. And no sub clan rivals them. Yet they are 0.5? Nice joke.

You are a cuck who is happy his ethnicity is going extinct and demographically replaced. All of our great history, the Ajuuran Sultanate, the wars against the Portuguese empire, the Adal Sultanate, Land of Punt etc, it has all been for nothing. We will no longer exist. The Ugandans have won.

Last edited:
Gedo is the only 95 + % ethnic Somali region in southern Somalia, fucking self hating loser making up lies about the demographics of a region out of your self hatred of your own ethnicity and wishing for them to be replaced.

You need a braincheck Maay Maay is what & spoken by whom.

Know your place m8 false praise of Gedo doesnt get you anywhere with us
You should take your scared @ss out of the south period

World

VIP
You should go Gedo :pachah1:

Get your Maay Maay game on point brova kkkk
@nine this guy is claiming to be Marehan yet he is saying that Rahanweyn and Bantus are the majority of Gedo, and that you need to learn Af Maay Maay. What type of Marehan speaks like this? He is a sheegato. I think he’s a Bantu in disguise. Who claims that his own clan is a minority on their own land?

I’m not talking about the parliament im talking about their population.

Madowweyne are the largest sub clan in Benadir
The largest sub clan in Middle Shabelle
The largest sub clan in Middle Jubba
Second largest sub clan in Lower Juba
Second largest sub clan in Hiiraan
Second largest sub clan in Lower Shabelle(as soon from the pictures, the majority in Merka however)

That’s the whole fucking south

How is their population in the single digit %? They number at least 2-3 million. And no sub clan rivals them. Yet they are 0.5? Nice joke.

You are a cuck who is happy his ethnicity is going extinct and demographically replaced. All of our great history, the Ajuuran Sultanate, the wars against the Portuguese empire, the Adal Sultanate, Land of Punt etc, it has all been for nothing. We will no longer exist. The Ugandans have won.
In the towns they are mostly very poor and IDPs. While ethnic Somalis own everything including the land. Outside of the towns it's mostly the nomads. I think the footage from towns is misleading you into thinking they're larger than they are.

We are evicting bantus from jland

Uhuru-salute-in-military.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending