President Farmaajo in Marka Cadey

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
You need a braincheck Maay Maay is what & spoken by whom.

Know your place m8 false praise of Gedo doesnt get you anywhere with us
You should take your scared @ss out of the south period
You are a sheegato. The true marehans cleansed the few insignificant Bantu filth from their lands. It is known.

FE32E3CE-AB1B-443F-A297-610E5A3C4E73.png

The very existence of Madows in Gedo is doubted due to the efforts of beesha mareexan, and yet here you are claiming that Bantus are the majority.

World

VIP
In the towns they are mostly very poor and IDPs. While ethnic Somalis own everything including the land. Outside of the towns it's mostly the nomads. I think the footage from towns is misleading you into thinking they're larger than they are.
And so what if they’re poor and IDPs and if they don’t own anything? They are still the largest sub clan. It’s just a waiting game for them. Right now they form a plurality(largest sub clan by far), once they form a majority they will just start a war, cleanse the Somalis who are too busy on fighting each other, rape our women, claim our land, form a country, steal our homes. Once they’ve eliminated us Somalis, they will change history and claim we were Arab invaders and they are the true Somalis.

this guy is claiming to be Marehan yet he is saying that Rahanweyn and Bantus are the majority of Gedo, and that you need to learn Af Maay Maay. What type of Marehan speaks like this? He is a sheegato. I think he’s a Bantu in disguise. Who claims that his own clan is a minority on their own land?

@nine you better tell me this lost cat is marehan otherwise i'm gonna......

I’m not talking about the parliament im talking about their population.

Madowweyne are the largest sub clan in Benadir
The largest sub clan in Middle Shabelle

The largest sub clan in Middle Jubba
Second largest sub clan in Lower Juba
Second largest sub clan in Hiiraan
Second largest sub clan in Lower Shabelle(as seen from the pictures, the majority in Merka however)

That’s the whole fucking south

How is their population in the single digit %? They number at least 2-3 million. And no sub clan rivals them. Yet they are 0.5? Nice joke.

You are a cuck who is happy his ethnicity is going extinct and demographically replaced. All of our great history, the Ajuuran Sultanate, the wars against the Portuguese empire, the Adal Sultanate, Land of Punt etc, it has all been for nothing. We will no longer exist. The Ugandans have won.

Why are you talking about stuff you have no knowledge about?

there are plenty of bantus in Gode Zone.
It is nothing compared to the numbers in south somalia. They are less than 5% of the entire galbeed region.

We will have massive evictions soon, let's get our shit right first.

The rest of Somalis are too kind to these people.

You are a sheegato. The true marehans cleansed the few insignificant Bantu filth from their lands. It is known.

View attachment 56910

The very existence of Madows in Gedo is doubted due to the efforts of beesha mareexan, and yet here you are claiming that Bantus are the majority.

We thank you 4 appreciating our conquest, get a ticket please we have enuff guulwadeyaal lately

World

VIP
Why are you talking about stuff you have no knowledge about?
Lol go to Jowhar and see for yourself. The majority of Middle Shabelle is Bantus who are farmers, whilst they form the largest sub clan in Benadir. You have a bias since you’re Abgaal.

Lol go to Jowhar and see for yourself. The majority of Middle Shabelle is Bantus who are farmers. You have a bias since you’re Abgaal.

Bantus are only found in Jowhar and Mahaday in Middle Shabelle, that's it and Jowhar is shared with Harti Abgaal. They are nowhere close to being the majority in Middle Shabelle. I'm not even being biased, that's a ridiculous assertion. They are a clear minority in that region.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Bantus are only found in Jowhar and Mahaday in Middle Shabelle, that's it and Jowhar is shared with Harti Abgaal. They are nowhere close to being the majority in Middle Shabelle. I'm not even being biased, that's a ridiculous assertion. They are a clear minority in that region.

Look at where the majority of settlements are: Jowhar and Balcad. Basically the fertile parts of Middle Shabelle. The rest is useless empty land.

upload_2018-10-15_22-0-1.png

You see all of that green? That's miles of farms and settlements. That's where the Bantus live, and the majority of Middle Shabelle population. Do you see that uninhabitable Sahara desert? That's where the Abgaal live.

upload_2018-10-15_22-2-43.png

upload_2018-10-15_21-56-6-png.56915

Last edited:
Look at where the majority of settlements are: Jowhar and Balcad. Basically the fertile parts of Middle Shabelle. The rest is useless empty land.

View attachment 56916

You see all of that green? That's miles of farms and settlements. That's where the Bantus live, and the majority of Middle Shabelle population. Do you see that uninhabitable Sahara desert? That's where the Abgaal live.

View attachment 56917
upload_2018-10-15_21-56-6-png.56915

Balcad is Wacbuudhan Abgaal settlement, Reer Mataan iyo Daud.

You are just talking for the sake of talking wallahi. A Northerner Dhulo teenager trying to tell me the demographic of Middle Shabelle. :dead:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Balcad is Wacbuudhan Abgaal deegan, Reer Mataan iyo Daud.

You are just talking for the sake of talking wallahi. A Northerner Dhulo teenager trying to tell me the demographic of Middle Shabelle. :dead:
Yeah right... and all of this is farmed by ethnic somalis? :umad:

upload_2018-10-15_22-32-2.png

upload_2018-10-15_22-30-36.png

upload_2018-10-15_22-33-33.png

The hundreds of small villages surrounded by farm lands like these are 100 % Bantu. Abgaal are not even allowed to enter these regions without being killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending