UPDATE President Farmaajo addresses the nation

I respect his honesty and yours. When your ppl are no longer reqonized as Somali in banadir region you will see , farmajos done as a favour trust me

Let the parasites stay in Mogadishu. But make it clear only as guest. No job, can't buy home or land and definitely cannot join local police or army.

The only people that support Farmajoo are reer Gedo, reer Lascanood, reer Goldogob and Cadcad. The last time I checked all these people are 0.5. Farmajoo doesn't even have the support of the big D clans like the Punites and reer Kismayoo. Even Deni controls Lascanood and Goldogob seats, Farmajoo won't even get that.

And PM Roble is in charge of elections.

Farmajoo tried to make his people relevant by fighting Ahmed Madoobe for Kismayoo but failed. Farmajoo is a loser.
True, that doesn't answer the big question tho.

how the hell do we get rid of this guy?

Let the parasites stay in Mogadishu. But make it clear only as guest. No job, can't buy home or land and definitely cannot join local police or army.
Change name from
those you refer to as parasites have built you Mogadishu and provided you with relative security you ungrateful moriyan

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good speech, I like the idea of us applying for a UN Security Council seat. Would make kicking out Xalane/Amisom much easier.

Jungle

VIP
he spoke like hes just been elected lol. we move and see what happens on thursday.

Change name from

those you refer to as parasites have built you Mogadishu and provided you with relative security you ungrateful moriyan
build your dusty tuulo you leeches

Heck no I won’t. If anybody else wins more power to them. I just don’t see it happening but hey anything is possible

Party is over parasites. Not easy walking back to Gedo after having a better life in Mogadishu. At least its better than the Kenyan refuge camp you ended up in 1991.

Trending

Latest posts