UPDATE President Farmaajo addresses the nation

I bet he'll say the following:
Everyone else is the problem
He is working hard and diligently to ensure the elections are carried out (never providing specifics as to how)
And probably blame Badbaado Qaran and Rooble.

Meanwhile I could be getting quality sleep. Goodnight everyone :D

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Farmaajo is probably the only president in Somalia's history who avoids taking questions from journalists and the only one who does televised and rehearaed video instead, truly a dumb President you could say

Farmaajo is probably the only president in Somalia's history who avoids taking questions from journalists and the only one who does televised and rehearaed video instead, truly a dumb President you could say

From the times of Sheikh shareef and PM Gaas and unto HSM presidency, FGS use to have monthly sessions with the public to answer questions. I've never seen that with this government .
Even in 2011 when al shabaab was its strongest and controlled alot of districts in xamar they had these monthly sessions. Here is HSM when he was a civilian/proffesor in simad university asking PM Gaas questions

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Amiirka Ummada Somaliyeed xafidullah Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo will address the nation tonight

Interested

Quite the Islamist.

:wtfdis:

This adenCabdulle guy though...constantly talks shit about farmaajo/current government while having the American flag as his header. Wallahi I once saw him tweet condescendingly about Somalia, I think he deleted it after being called out for 'self hate' ..not even the so called Matt Bryden guy does this.

This adenCabdulle guy though...constantly talks shit about farmaajo/current government while having the American flag as his header. Wallahi I once saw him tweet condescendingly about Somalia, I think he deleted it after being called out for 'self hate' ..not even the so called Matt Bryden guy does this.
Any Source of your claim ?
He was also against HSM , you would know that if you looked to his old tweets .
He sounds like a man who cares about Somalia and wants good governance unlike some of you CBBs who blindly follow the cheese .

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Any Source of your claim ?
He was also against HSM , you would know that if you looked to his old tweets .
He sounds like a man who cares about Somalia and wants good governance unlike some of you CBBs who blindly follow the cheese .
He deleted it, I don't mind opposition views but the sht he was tweeting at that time period were disturbing

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
:mjlol:

He deleted kulaha.
These CBB only good at smearing good Somalis names but cheer on for a rapist sheikh .cant take you ppl serious , yall are just entertainment.
Not a cbb neither a supporter of the sheikh you talk of...wlh Im just of the opinion that Farmaajo> the oppositions for the country atm, that it. You are always eager to turn every discussion into a fkd, added my two cents..go on👍. Peace.

Not a cbb neither a supporter of the sheikh you talk of...wlh Im just of the opinion that Farmaajo> the oppositions for the country atm, that it. You are always eager to turn every discussion into a fkd, added my two cents..go on👍. Peace.

Idk what you talking about .this is not the fkd section and I havent said anything resembling fkd , havent mention any clans . You said the Twitter user adam is "self hater" I asked you to bring me proof "
And you go on about Fkd :mindblown:

I think is time for you to tune to sheikh hersi and gather some composure. Have a nice day 😁

He works for Sahan and Matt Bryden. That is what you should understand from Aden Cabdulle guy. He was given a job to bash Farmaajo by Matt Bryden guy.

:pachah1:
1641849299174.png

Trending

Latest posts