President Farmaajo addresses the nation

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Soo many baseless claims, anyone who criticizes Farmajo is immediately labelled a spy or not a true wadani. What a sick cult.

reer

VIP
Not a cbb neither a supporter of the sheikh you talk of...wlh Im just of the opinion that Farmaajo> the oppositions for the country atm, that it. You are always eager to turn every discussion into a fkd, added my two cents..go on👍. Peace.
he was prominent tribal fkder on another forum years ago.

He works for Sahan and Matt Bryden. That is what you should understand from Aden Cabdulle guy. He was given a job to bash Farmaajo by Matt Bryden guy.

Yes I heard sahan employs all of the twitter users who arent pro CBB , all the sahan employees who are active in facebook ,twitter and somali forums should be brought to banadir court.

is this true or are you being sarcastic?
Sarcastic ofcourse. The CBB belive who ever is against farmajo are qaran dumis and sahan operatives straight from the kacan playbook.
These CBB are all about lying and smearing ppls names, one cbb in top even said the Twitter user Aden abdule is a self hater I asked him for proof he then said I'm eager to turn the discussion into fkd :mjlaugh:

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
lehelow has put it on SNTV

The whole talk was him calming things down (good) in hopes the ops don't go through with the planned protests because he fears that would hurt his troll armies feelings and his own ego lol. I hope no more shenanigans after this so we can go ahead with this shitshow of a (s)election process.

reer

VIP
Sarcastic ofcourse. The CBB belive who ever is against farmajo are qaran dumis and sahan operatives straight from the kacan playbook.
These CBB are all about lying and smearing ppls names, one cbb in top even said the Twitter user Aden abdule is a self hater I asked him for proof he then said I'm eager to turn the discussion into fkd :mjlaugh:
adrn abdulle went by the usernane twisted logic and was an avid fkdist on somnet. you are never truly anonymous on the internet.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Clear points

-No looting of public properties
-Sept 17 finish elections
-No foreign meddling in our nation

Yes I heard sahan employs all of the twitter users who arent pro CBB , all the sahan employees who are active in facebook ,twitter and somali forums should be brought to banadir court.

Thanks for the sarcasm.

Sahan employs a limited number of well-known individuals. They once had a get-together for their employees in Nairobi. Aadan Cabdulle, Rashid Abdi, Paul D Williams were all there.

adrn abdulle went by the usernane twisted logic and was an avid fkdist on somnet. you are never truly anonymous on the internet.

I started following him because he was anti HSM at that time .
I havent lurked that forum in awhile .does he still contribute to that forum?
Somebody should invite him to here

He knows his weakness and that's smart.

Farmajoo is nacas. He fought Ahmed Madoobe for four years and then accepted Ahmed as president of JL.

He fought Roble and now accepts Roble as the boss of the elections.

Farmajoo is stupid. I never seen anyone more dumb. Definition of a loser. No direction, no ambition just goes with the wind.

Farmajoo is nacas. He fought Ahmed Madoobe for four years and then accepted Ahmed as president of JL.

He fought Roble and now accepts Roble as the boss of the elections.

Farmajoo is stupid. I never seen anyone more dumb.
Farmaajo is different to everyone else because he's willing to play dirty, to lie, to break a promise and switch up on people as long as it benefits him. HSM, Sh shariif, Axmed madoobe and Rooble and others are not like that. They still believe in the old Somali system of keeping promises, being honest etc.... kkkk

and that's the reason they been losing to him.

Farmaajo is different to everyone else because he's willing to play dirty, to lie, to break a promise and switch up on people as long as it benefits him. HSM, Sh shariif, Axmed madoobe and others are not like that. They still believe in the old Somali system of keeping promises. kkkk

and that's the reason they been losing to him.

Farmajoo is not a Machiavelli politician. He is driven by petty revenge and hatred. He played dirty but look where he ended up today? Aimless and a broken man.

Madoobe is a better leader than Farmajoo. I watched Madoobe. He is good at hiding his feelings, doesn't say nothing about HAG and doesn't want conflict.

Today Farmajoo has nothing to show for all the looting and killing he committed. All that bum licking of Ethiopia. kkk He just created division and a lot of hate in peoples hearts.

Trending

Latest posts