President Deni's speech: Fears Somalia is headed for civil war, urges Somalis to reject dictatorship

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
N&N bots are completely stunned by this speech. Every claim Deni made coincides with the events that happened in the last 2 years.

They are screaming whataboutism. Nacalad kugu taal, address the claims.

:heh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Where is this "recordings and secrets coming from", how convenient the timing was.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Walle, President Deni laid Farmaajo's regime bare. He exposed him in great detail, to be a lunatic, qabiilist who is willing to use brute force to stay in power.

β€œWe are not going to a conference with Farmajo...” its president Said Abdulahi Deni said in a televised speech.

:rejoice:

The bots have no response, it's whataboutism.

β€œWe are not going to a conference with Farmajo...” its president Said Abdulahi Deni said in a televised speech.

:rejoice:

The bots have no response, it's whataboutism.

Absolutely, Puntland will not meet with this violent Squatter.

Farmaajo the lunatic, attacked former Presidents, a former Prime Minister and opposition candidates, whilst they were carrying out a peaceful protest, with the army that was supposed to liberate South Somalia from AlShaydan. :mindblown:

It's clear he's in an echo chamber filled with other desperate and crazed kacaanists who are trying to pull off another coup. If any of these people had a functioning brain, they'd tell Farmajo to leave Villa AMISOM.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Absolutely, Puntland will not meet with this violent Squatter.

Farmaajo the lunatic, attacked former Presidents, a former Prime Minister and opposition candidates, whilst they were carrying out a peaceful protest, with the army that was supposed to liberate South Somalia from AlShaydan. :mindblown:

It's clear he's in an echo chamber filled with other desperate and crazed kacaanists who are trying to pull off another coup. If any of these people had a functioning brain, they'd tell Farmajo to leave Villa AMISOM.
1. Why would Farmaajo attack the hotel where the two former presidents were saying? Is there any proof of it apart from what those two are alleging?

2. Khaire and Warsame were marching surrounded with armed security toward the guarded check points. There were even technicals spotted. They knew what was about to happen. They instigated it.

None of them was a threat to Farmaajo. Claiming that he attacked them doesn't make any sense.

Opposition should have had a conference and put forward one candidate on clearly defined platform/established program against Farmaajo. Instead we have a bunch of washed-up old farts trying to get to power on unknown political agendas.

He is my earlier post about how I feel about what is going on:
I don't know, guys, this whole situation looks like we have on one side a bunch of peasant fatties who made it to the finish line, became regional presidents and playing the ignore game, and on another a ragtag group of city have-nots who lost everything, became skinny zombies and trying to get back to the privileged position of having things. But, evil weakling has barricaded himself in the castle and not letting in the losers.

1. Why would Farmaajo attack the hotel where the two former presidents were saying? Is there any proof of it apart from what those two are alleging?

2. Khaire and Warsame were marching surrounded with armed security toward the guarded check points. There were even technicals spotted. They knew what was about to happen. They instigated it.

None of them was a threat to Farmaajo. Claiming that he attacked them doesn't make any sense.

Opposition should have had a conference and put forward one candidate on clearly defined platform/established program against Farmaajo. Instead we have a bunch of washed-up old farts trying to get to power on unknown political agendas.

He is my earlier post about how I see what is going on:

Attacking the opposition is Farmaajo's most consistent political trait. Who are you trying to fool?:gucciwhat:

Farmaajo has a long history of attacking his opponents and replacing them with his allies, he did this VIOLENTLY in:

• South-West State- (Rooboow out, Laftagareen in),
  • Galmudug- (Xaaf out, QoorQoor in),
  • Hiirshabelle -(LugtaGareen out, another Gareen in).
  • He tried to murder former minister and current Presidential Candidate, Cabdishakuur- he survived, his bodyguards did not.
  • Former Presidents, Sheekh Shariif and HSM's houses were attacked
  • A suspicious attack on a hotel filled with HG politicians, which resulted in the death of a HG general (Galaal)
  • Finally, Farmaajo outdid himself and attempted to murder ALL the opposition candidates in one go.

Don't try to rewrite history in front of us.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Deni on one side coming in like a novella with all these "spicy unproven recordings" and whatnot, whilst JL is bluntly denying to come to the table. The talk of sanctions by the IC might make these "spoilers" reconsider their positions.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
giphy.gif

Kaptan Ayuub is a tahriibi who "allegedly" lied to enter Europe, he is not respected among Puntites. But among your kind, he easily becomes popular and "king".

Reminds me of how Siad Barre gave his own daughter to Morgan and elevated him. It's clear you love nothing more than following MJ men around, bribing and begging them to join your pathetic cult.

An easy hustle for those who can't make it in Puntland. :mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Danab, Gorgor, Haramcad and the Somali Polices (the dhullo is just an face) are all one Juffo kkk, farmaajo is being well advised.

It’s best to not clanize our armed forces brother, they should be above temporary politics, fadhi kudirir discussions and should always have our bipartisan support regardless of their origin as they are sacrificing life and limb protecting the nation :)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
When your leaders resort to "Oh boy I got some tea for you, coming in like a high school teenager high on hormones when every political encounter fails", I understand why everybody would seem to be a bot for y'all.

"Boasted", what is this, a political speaking or a kid speaking. "Money, Troops and forces, is this a President speaking or a high school boy boasting :damedamn:

You would have been screaming "Faqash and genocide" if Barre made you somewhat relevant after your cuqdad got a hold of you and killed your own tribesmen President in cold blooded dhulmi. But alas, don't mind me, everybody is a bot here, and its all a conspiracy, everything is a cult when your knocking outside, singing gossips like some kid :mjlol:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Attacking the opposition is Farmaajo's most consistent political trait. Who are you trying to fool?

Farmaajo has a long history of attacking his opponents and replacing them with his allies, he did this VIOLENTLY in:

• South-West State- (Rooboow out, Laftagareen in),
  • Galmudug- (Xaaf out, QoorQoor in),
  • Hiirshabelle -(LugtaGareen out, another Gareen in).
  • He tried to murder former minister and current Presidential Candidate, Cabdishakuur- he survived, his bodyguards did not.
  • Former Presidents, Sheekh Shariif and HSM's houses were attacked
  • A suspicious attack on a hotel filled with HG politicians, which resulted in the death of a HG general (Galaal)
  • Finally, Farmaajo outdid himself and attempted to murder ALL the opposition candidates in one go.

Don't try to rewrite history in front of us.
I get it. You sensationalize and over-dramatize events to fit your narrative. Warsame was apprehended based on the warrant of the Attorney General. The guards were killed while resisting the execution of the lawful arrest. If the goal were to kill Warsame, he would have been killed not arrested.

I didn't hear any substantive argument from you about your earlier claim that Farmaajo attacked opposition two days ago except for "this and that happened in the way I prescribe them few years ago. And that's why what I am saying about now is true".

Get real. We are not idiots. You presented nothing to back yourself up.

At 20:00 to 20:20 he says that him and Madawbe said to Farmaajo that they agreed to help him sii reernimo ah. Then 55 minutes he starts talking about Gedo and Marehan breaking off from Jubbaland. What kind of blatant tribalism is this speech. Wu iskashifay:dead:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
I get it. You sensationalize and over-dramatize events to fit your narrative. Warsame was apprehended based on the warrant of the Attorney General. The guards were killed while resisting the execution of the lawful arrest. If the goal were to kill Warsame, he would have been killed not arrested.

I didn't hear any substantive argument from you about your earlier claim that Farmaajo attacked opposition two days ago except for "this and that happened in the way I prescribe it few years ago . And that's why what I am saying about now is true".

Get real. We are not idiots. You presented nothing to back yourself up.

Apparently, replacing corrupt and ineffective regional officials somehow constitutes an "attack".

Trending