President Deni's speech: Fears Somalia is headed for civil war, urges Somalis to reject dictatorship

Are you sure about that?

FB_IMG_1611128017780.jpg
Definitely wanna hear Qoorqor side of things.

1991 rhetoric. They want a 2nd USC + SSDF + SPM +SNM alliance against the mx president all over again. That's what Deni wants another bs civil war. So he has to make Farmaajo seem like a dictator, what's the best way to do that? Apparently a secret confession from the man himself Farmaajo to his enemy Deni. kkkk.:mjlol: If you were farmaajo would you tell fatboi deni anything let alone a controversial statement like that or how to run the country or how you're gonna secure your reelection? It's desperate attempt at making up lies, and it should be obvious to everyone. Deni should stop acting like he is farmaajo's wife, who know all the secrets of the government.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Even if its Dasturi ( i don't think it is). Farmaajo claims he Tanaasuls all the time, and apparently he has the support to win within the first round. So if he cared about the countries future he can take the moral high ground and sit out the election process and leave it Roble. Otherwise he cares about the seat too much.
The situation might evolve into competition between Turkey and the UAE with the US being the tie breaker. Farmaajo and Deni/Madobe might not even matter beyond being the mouthpieces for the two countries in the grand scheme of things.

It looks like Turkey foresaw the events of today and took measures to provide added security to Farmaajo.

Turkish-trained Somali Special ops and Turkish Kipri armored vehicles:

gorgor1.jpg

gorgor2.jpg

kipri1.png

In action yesterday in Mogadishu:

kipri.jpeg

so this is Deni :russ:, first time listening to him .

dude is funny , kulaha Waxaan ku iri " if you want waan ku dhisaynaa
oo waa ku dooranayina. markaas oo Farmaajo yiri i dhis" :drakelaugh:

"muse Suudi baa igu dhegay oo i yiri adaa darood ah ee kursiga nooga qaad":damn::dead:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The only interesting bit was when he said he attempted to setup a neutral Gedo electorate committee and spoke to MX in GM and JL, Farmaajo "agreed" and then disagreed the next morning :gucciwhat:

Trending