President Deni visits the grave of Abdulahi Yusuf (AUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AUN Cabdullahi Yusuf hes the one who paved the way for a Darod man or anyone for that matter to sit in Villa Somalia today.

Remember guys before Abdullahi Yusuf was Cabdiqasim an HG Cayr who was denied the presidential palace by his own cousins and was told to f*ck off nigga lived in his crib the whole tenure. these are the type of people we are dealing with he was essentially a toothless president

Without AY Somalia wouldve long ago flatlined

Could have tried negotiating with the ICU first. If that failed march himself. If that failed, get some troops from countries other than our mortal enemy.
Most of yall here were little kids but walahi he tried to negotiate with them many times. They refused and started marching towards PL. They were dealt with appropriately the moryaans disguised as wadaads.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most of yall here were little kids but walahi he tried to negotiate with them. They refused and started marching towards PL. They were dealt with appropriately the moryaans disguised as wadaads.
They didnt pass Wisil and Bacaadweyn, Sacads did play their part like Cabdi Qeybdiid

Most of yall here were little kids but walahi he tried to negotiate with them many times. They refused and started marching towards PL. They were dealt with appropriately the moryaans disguised as wadaads.

I remember when ICU was threatening to invade Puntland. LOL

If we didn't go to the South they would have destabilised the North.

Waryaa. Nobody slapped the late, great war hero of Somalia. Who would even believe any Somali man, let alone a former Colonel, would get slapped without major repercussions. Have some common sense.
So just hating non darod rumors so great and yeah i been told that this same guy is on the run from his own country for torture/murder lately

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
What do you suggest in dealing with this?
View attachment 72824 View attachment 72825
Source: Inside Al Shabaab

You have entire clans who not only refuse to fight Al Shabaab but actively join them. When the majority of the country is like this, how do you establish order without foreign support?
I remember as child hearing al Shabaab was marching towards PL. If I remember correctly they were not called al shabaab back then.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to the founding father of Puntland government. May he Rest In Peace and May Allah swt guide him to the highest jannah.

Forever in our hearts.

AUN. He did a lot of damage to the nation but at the same time set the stage for us to even have a government again. Don't know how to feel about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts