Presdient Deni enjoy natural hot stem near Iskashubaan.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Deni is not from karkaar boowe deni is reer bari weliba reer bosaso you see cismaan maxamud are the most landheere and have the most land and history when it comes to maxamud saleeban boowe let me teach you about the lands cismaan maxamud settle in boowe

Bah yaqoub iyo muuse suldaan = karkaar

Bah dirooble = gardaful

Bah dirooble iyo Bah gareen iyo bah dhulbhante = bari

Bah dubeys = nugaal

Allah has made cismaan maxamud laandheere and Allah has made cali saleeban laangaab who only inhabit qandala boowe deni is reer bari and cismaan maxamud are the majority in bari tas ku seexo kuso toos
Your info is like your dirty smiley nigiis. Go learn about PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro I know them personally wtf. This guy is so weird. Your telling me people that I know aren’t who they tell me they are. I’m done with you. Are you ever going to stop your aggression towards puntland. Your the same guy making fun of the calisaleebaan sultan that got murdered earlier this year in a masjid in bosaso.

One thing I like about Ali Saleman they feel PL is they're home also, notice he doesn't respond acting like his 'shisheeye'. Where-as you will see Dhulbahante treat us like 'shisheeye'. Warsangeli are far better though but not at the Ali Saleman level, lakin wuu dhaama dhulbahante and leelkase in terms of feeling this is they're home. I watch clans words carefully @Cognitivedissonance

Ninkani 'arimo tarikh iyo siyasadeed' weeye is my assumption based on how they speak as a clan. Where-as Dhulbahante it's matter of not 'identifying' this region as his home nor identifying Hargeisa as his home. I will handle Nugaali shit.

They were fine Dhulos when Islam Mahamed said 'bring reer sool' to PL conference, isku degaan baan nahay reer sool, nugaalis need to handle dhulbahante matter. Do not bring mudug-hawd boys waa isku luqad kuwasi and why u see buhodle prefer using galkacyo hospitals and omar mahmouds always backing buhodle boys. Arinta Sool waa ariin uu taal beelaha nugaaleed, if my awoowe was here wallahi i am certain he would sort this shit out since nugaal is region based on a valley, it's geographic location like jubba river is, nomadic communities depend on navigating the valley where-ever it rains. Hence district cohesion is critical, I will not seek clan alliances with them but arimaha degaanka waa qasab in laga hadlo iyo tarikhdeeda, basically this is shared land for all communities who have history here. But alliance alliance ama walalaha nugaal valley like walalaha galgaduud iyo sheekadasi hala soo bixina, qof walbo reerkisa waa yaqan, waxasi oo kale waa short term degaan policies, degaanku siyasad fog ma noqon karo sababto ah interestka ayaa is badelayso, halka abtirku isma badelo. I am locked in for life for OSMAN MAHMOUD interest but also Dubays Interest since NAAGAHA AYAAN KU FAANA ANIGU TO SHOW U NAAGAHEENA KA QIIMO BADAN, ISKA DAA RAGGA OO BOQOR IDIN AH

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You have no sharaaf or the characteristics of MJ men who don't talk like that, hooyo cay iyo calling ppl gaal is not our culture but is the culture of khawaariij iyo konfuurian. Your would be considered guun and outcast by your own clan in PL for not having the manner or ways of beesha.

You call your uncle's mother dhiilo and wishing for your little brothers tree line to be disease ridden while praising and making Dua for Puntites enemies is not PL or MJ dhaqan. You have the same hate, dhaqan and mindset of al-shababs or enemies of MJs boowe, your can't claim magaaca beesha Osman Mahmuud oo aah boqors, leaders with your ways, if you came to PL talking and acting like you do walle Osmans and your subclan would outcast you.

Your one sick mofo oo bila dhaqan aah MJ iyo puntite matihid but a wecel konfuurian!
Boowe hadu illahay ku roon yahay dhaladi ku dhashay u sheeg :chrisfreshhah:

Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas he isnt even trying to hide the fact that he is biased wuxu he is nonchalant with it.

@Crow is the swine who started the cursing i just ended it tankale @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman believes that shariah can never be implement in somalia not my words his words, now the question is can one still be muslim and secular?

You aint fit to be my judge:susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your info is like your dirty smiley nigiis. Go learn about PL.
Speak about qandala boowe dont claim land which dont belong to you and to be frank cali saleeban cane to bosaso the same time as raxanweyne during the early 90’s so if cali saleeban can claim bosaso then raxanweyne have a right to claim bosaso.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro I know them personally wtf. This guy is so weird. Your telling me people that I know aren’t who they tell me they are. I’m done with you. Are you ever going to stop your aggression towards puntland. Your the same guy making fun of the calisaleebaan sultan that got murdered earlier this year in a masjid in bosaso.
Theres many of my family members who are there boowe its mostly cismaan maxamud from bari mainly reer bosaso and reer isku shuuban.

Cismaan maxamud reer bari came out in force to support deni cause theres some laangaabs who try to claim bari and chatting shit about deni like he aint from bari so cismaan maxamud had to show them laangaabs whats good.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cismaan being most laandheer of MS and having most land of MS is not true infact Ciise Maxmuud comes in 2nd place passing Osmans in numbers and land the last decades, Omar mahmuud or reer Cigaale alone outnumber all Osman and have most lands of MS. Adeer Cali is close in numbers and gaining more land in Bari than Osman mahmuud.

Kulaha saying Allah made Cali Saleebaan laangab is blasphemous and lies, Using Allah name to bad-mouth toolka shows you are not a Puntite with the dhaqan or have characteristics of PL MJs but act like a shisheeye konfuurian and use gods name in your cuqdaad infested attacks against beesha like how isaak or galbeed Somalis.
Look at this blatant lie:russ::lolbron:

Let it all out boowe tell me again how cumar maxamud got more lqnd than cismaan maxamud:chrisfreshhah:

Boowe forgot about bari which is the biggest gobal in somalia, in mudug can you name me anyone from mudug from any of the tribes in mudug who has a better tarikh in mudug than suldaan kenadiid?

Do you even know what blasphemy means? Its true cali saleeban are a small minority compared to cismaan maxamud.

Allah made cismaan maxamud the majority in bari and cali saleeban a minority.​

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Speak about qandala boowe dont claim land which dont belong to you and to be frank cali saleeban cane to bosaso the same time as raxanweyne during the early 90’s so if cali saleeban can claim bosaso then raxanweyne have a right to claim bosaso.
My grandpa ran the first burger shop in bosaso in the early 80ties. It was at gacayte. Laanta hawada.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Theres many of my family members who are there boowe its mostly cismaan maxamud from bari mainly reer bosaso and reer isku shuuban.

Cismaan maxamud reer bari came out in force to support deni cause theres some laangaabs who try to claim bari and chatting shit about deni like he aint from bari so cismaan maxamud had to show them laangaabs whats good.
You actually need help.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My grandpa ran the first burger shop in bosaso in the early 80ties. It was at gacayte. Laanta hawada.
My great great grandfather boqor xawaadane first settled in bosaso back then he named it bendar kassim and today bosaso airport is called bendar kassim international airport.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You actually need help.
You need help? Where are your laangaab folks talking that ish about hada nahay reer bari deni is selling bari as if deni aint from bari and from the largest tribe in bari cismaan maxamud:chrisfreshhah:

I see my uncle in the audience suldaan muuse suldaan cismaan suldaan sharmarke suldaan kenadiid boowe cismaan maxamud reer bari meey kala harin wiilkooda deni bey uso wada bexeen:banderas:

Trending