Presdient Deni enjoy natural hot stem near Iskashubaan.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia notice how deni said to those that say hada nahay beelaha bari degan like deni ain’t from bari
You fucking fagot nigiis you talk like you know the history. Karkar was part of bari and his sub clan yes they are reer bari. But the place is own by CS and video shows the beeldaajaha cali salebaan talking on the event. We warn you nigiis dont ever come to PL affairs period.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I see the elders of Mudug Nugaal Bari all united welcoming our president and the noble young beeldaaje mashallah.

Elder Yasin Abdisamad of Mudug represent the biggest divisions of PDF, his word and orders we follow. Bless our Beeldaaje who came to settle the issues in Bari may Allah reward him for his efforts:2tjlv3e:

Ilma N&N these elders are the true leaders of PL and represent their ppls voice. PL or MJ is not a 1 man dictatorship yaa idol worshipping orphans PL is led by these blessed isims who speak for their people by a xeer dating centuries. Our foundation and unity is solid and our dhaqan is guarded by our isims. No party or movement can speak for PL but our isims:cool:

All you non PL MJs your nonsense and opinions don't matter in PL learn the real facts of Daludug xaarmajo or N&N ain't shit there and will never have power there. PL is led by an elected president and Parliament with all branches of the administration while the PDF are the peoples army who is funded and commanded by our isims. MJ is 1 Alhamdulilah not matter what lies you spread:dzmxmmb:

I see the elders of Mudug Nugaal Bari all united welcoming our president and the noble young beeldaaje mashallah.

Elder Yasin Abdisamad of Mudug represent the biggest divisions of PDF, his word and orders we follow. Bless our Beeldaaje who came to settle the issues in Bari may Allah reward him for his efforts:2tjlv3e:

Ilma N&N these elders are the true leaders of PL and represent their ppls voice. PL or MJ is not a 1 man dictatorship yaa idol worshipping orphans PL is led by these blessed isims who speak for their people by a xeer dating centuries. Our foundation and unity is solid and our dhaqan is guarded by our isims. No party or movement can speak for PL but our isims:cool:

All you non PL MJs your nonsense and opinions don't matter in PL learn the real facts of Daludug xaarmajo or N&N ain't shit there and will never have power there. PL is led by an elected president and Parliament with all branches of the administration while the PDF are the peoples army who is funded and commanded by our isims. MJ is 1 Alhamdulilah not matter what lies you spread:dzmxmmb:

Tell the truth and shame the devil!

images

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Tell the truth and shame the devil!

images

Geesiyada Cali Ibrahim isims make clear their support of PL by promising to provide dhiig iyo maal to defend Dal-udug like they did in 2006 UIC wars in Mudug and was majority of AUN xiifs troops who pacified xamar.

AUN col Siciid Mariino, AUN col gabdaha-la-ciyaar AUN Lt Durhaan, AUN Lt Imaan khalaas and all Cali Ibrahim became Shahid in konfuurta 2006-2009 of 187 PL shahids 117 were Dhafoorqiiqa da Cali Ibrahim:it0tdo8:

What devotion and sacrifice like that alone can N&N boys produce to destroy PL not counting online islaweeyni:ftw9nwa:

PL is United as is all MJ no shisheeye or lost konfuurian MJ or those with cadow abtis can ever divide beesha!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Geesiyada Cali Ibrahim isims make clear their support of PL by promising to provide dhiig iyo maal to defend Dal-udug like they did in 2006 UIC wars in Mudug and was majority of AUN xiifs troops who pacified xamar.

AUN col Siciid Mariino, AUN col gabdaha-la-ciyaar AUN Lt Durhaan, AUN Lt Imaan khalaas and all Cali Ibrahim became Shahid in konfuurta 2006-2009 of 187 PL shahids 117 were Dhafoorqiiqa da Cali Ibrahim:it0tdo8:

What devotion and sacrifice like that alone can N&N boys produce to destroy PL not counting online islaweeyni:ftw9nwa:

PL is United as is all MJ no shisheeye or lost konfuurian MJ or those with cadow abtis can ever divide beesha!
All PL clans behind Deni this thing no matter what they do reer N&N cant achieve. Because of our unity you can see reer Sanaag coming back with reer Cayn.

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Our biggest blessing is our unwavering unity, may Allah protect us from evil eye.
Our land is the graveyard of all our enemies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Shub means pour, water that pours into each other, waa biyo isku shubma.

Dooxada Isku Shuban

8181817470_03c2dd7715_z.jpg
Mashallah ur knowledgeable in taariqda iyo magacaabista Boqoraada. Did you know Cali Ibrahim originate from biyokuuke/Qandala to follow awoowe Jalam aka Hersi Faraax shirwacs conquest of Nugaal and Mudug with Cali being the Western border of Majeerteenia, they followed AUN hersi Farah cuz they refused to involve themselve in internal beefs. There are still some Cali Ibrahim in Qandala but most consider themselves reer Mudug oo xuudada galbeed ee qaloocan uu xiil saaran.

AuN taaliye Cumar Samatar said maxmuud saleebaan oo bicidyaanka will outgrow you and become laandheeraha. His became true when 3k bicidyaan showed up to defend Galkayo from UIC in 2006 when reer Cigaale + cabdi ciise together brought 2k Dhafoorqiiq. Of our total loss bicidyaan especially Reer Samatar 2006-2009 outnumbered all MJ shahids combined

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You fucking fagot nigiis you talk like you know the history. Karkar was part of bari and his sub clan yes they are reer bari. But the place is own by CS and video shows the beeldaajaha cali salebaan talking on the event. We warn you nigiis dont ever come to PL affairs period.
Deni is not from karkaar boowe deni is reer bari weliba reer bosaso you see cismaan maxamud are the most landheere and have the most land and history when it comes to maxamud saleeban boowe let me teach you about the lands cismaan maxamud settle in boowe

Bah yaqoub iyo muuse suldaan = karkaar

Bah dirooble = gardaful

Bah dirooble iyo Bah gareen iyo bah dhulbhante = bari

Bah dubeys = nugaal

Allah has made cismaan maxamud laandheere and Allah has made cali saleeban laangaab who only inhabit qandala boowe deni is reer bari and cismaan maxamud are the majority in bari tas ku seexo kuso toos

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I’m talking about the young people there and the public. Not the nabadoons
Theres a few cali saleeban but the vast majority are cismaan maxamud boowe they came out to show deni support since cismaan maxamud are the majority in bari and the majority always rules the minority

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Deni is not from karkaar boowe deni is reer bari weliba reer bosaso you see cismaan maxamud are the most landheere and have the most land and history when it comes to maxamud saleeban boowe let me teach you about the lands cismaan maxamud settle in boowe

Bah yaqoub iyo muuse suldaan = karkaar

Bah dirooble = gardaful

Bah dirooble iyo Bah gareen iyo bah dhulbhante = bari

Bah dubeys = nugaal

Allah has made cismaan maxamud laandheere and Allah has made cali saleeban laangaab who only inhabit qandala boowe deni is reer bari and cismaan maxamud are the majority in bari tas ku seexo kuso toos
Cismaan being most laandheer of MS and having most land of MS is not true infact Ciise Maxmuud comes in 2nd place passing Osmans in numbers and land the last decades, Omar mahmuud or reer Cigaale alone outnumber all Osman and have most lands of MS. Adeer Cali is close in numbers and gaining more land in Bari than Osman mahmuud.

Kulaha saying Allah made Cali Saleebaan laangab is blasphemous and lies, Using Allah name to bad-mouth toolka shows you are not a Puntite with the dhaqan or have characteristics of PL MJs but act like a shisheeye konfuurian and use gods name in your cuqdaad infested attacks against beesha like how isaak or galbeed Somalis.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Dhiladhi ku dhashay ba gaal ah kkk

Hooyada iyo dhiladi ku xaartey ba waase guun yaheey guunta dhashay your entire family tree hiv haku dhaco amiin thuma amiin

You have no sharaaf or the characteristics of MJ men who don't talk like that, hooyo cay iyo calling ppl gaal is not our culture but is the culture of khawaariij iyo konfuurian. Your would be considered guun and outcast by your own clan in PL for not having the manner or ways of beesha.

You call your uncle's mother dhiilo and wishing for your little brothers tree line to be disease ridden while praising and making Dua for Puntites enemies is not PL or MJ dhaqan. You have the same hate, dhaqan and mindset of al-shababs or enemies of MJs boowe, your can't claim magaaca beesha Osman Mahmuud oo aah boqors, leaders with your ways, if you came to PL talking and acting like you do walle Osmans and your subclan would outcast you.

Your one sick mofo oo bila dhaqan aah MJ iyo puntite matihid but a wecel konfuurian!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have no sharaaf or the characteristics of MJ men who don't talk like that, hooyo cay iyo calling ppl gaal is not our culture but is the culture of khawaariij iyo konfuurian. Your would be considered guun and outcast by your own clan in PL for not having the manner or ways of beesha.

You call your uncle's mother dhiilo and wishing for your little brothers tree line to be disease ridden while praising and making Dua for Puntites enemies is not PL or MJ dhaqan. You have the same hate, dhaqan and mindset of al-shababs or enemies of MJs boowe, your can't claim magaaca beesha Osman Mahmuud oo aah boqors, leaders with your ways, if you came to PL talking and acting like you do walle Osmans and your subclan would outcast you.

Your one sick mofo oo bila dhaqan aah MJ iyo puntite matihid but a wecel konfuurian!

Your lack of understanding of Osman Mahmoud makes you come to terrible an inaccurate conclusions. When digging facts, you need to hide emotions or any agendas or else your using the tactic of creating 'false narrative' and this will lead to nothingness as the facts u collected weren't based on actual real data. I can create a false narrative and get tv reporter to use it as information war tactic to make absame consider himself langaab, but it doesn't work when u head into Ogadeniya and u see everyone not even daring to look him in the eye or speak to him let alone do hit n runs against him. U think creating a false narrative that ogaden is langaab will make this man actually buy into that? no he isn't langaab he is quite a large nation and handling kikuye/amhara level competitors, he has left the stage of osman vs issa or hawiye vs darod. Raggu doqon ma aha sxb and the reason why we always adopt Ogaden home grown idealogies into Somalia, is because he is the biggest clan that exists in Somalia. If I walked in with my bah dubays 100 wiil, I will be sending them on a suicide mission against millions of OGADEN under a sultan. What I love about Ogaden is, they won't sit there and allow this huge dhaqan violation, he will deal with u, he doesnt care if ur harti, darod, hawiye, isaaq, u all get the same ABSAME TREATMENT and hence why I say he is dhexdhexaad on Somali matters and he also created the only single historical figure we still try to learn about ourselves. SAYIDKA. I am not saying absame is breakable, he knows he is, just the false narratives and creating a fake history and fake data is sending u into sheikhaal outcome and all langaabs who surround them.

I am from Nugaal so I know you motherfuckers omar mahmoud, fool anyone else but not bah dubays. Do u want ur clan nickname to be 'ciidagaale' loooooooool, literally means went into soil. Meaning is clear in miyiga, ciida ayaa laqay umadasi, literally was buried so much they nicknamed the clan CIIDUGALAY. I know miyigu simple ppl weeye like they called us BOOHAARO

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Theres a few cali saleeban but the vast majority are cismaan maxamud boowe they came out to show deni support since cismaan maxamud are the majority in bari and the majority always rules the minority
Bro I know them personally wtf. This guy is so weird. Your telling me people that I know aren’t who they tell me they are. I’m done with you. Are you ever going to stop your aggression towards puntland. Your the same guy making fun of the calisaleebaan sultan that got murdered earlier this year in a masjid in bosaso.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You have no sharaafor the characteristics of MJ men who don't talk like that, hooyo cay iyo calling ppl gaal is not our culture but is the culture of khawaariij iyo konfuurian. Your would be considered guun and outcast by your own clan in PL for not having the manner or ways of beesha.

Bro this sheegto laangaab fagot nigiis is not even Darood. we need reer CM to clear this fagot out.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Bro I know them personally wtf. This guy is so weird. Your telling me people that I know aren’t who they tell me they are. I’m done with you. Are you ever going to stop your aggression towards puntland. Your the same guy making fun of the calisaleebaan sultan that got murdered earlier this year in a masjid in bosaso.
You are crazy even talking to him!.

Trending

Latest posts