Presdient Deni enjoy natural hot stem near Iskashubaan.

IskuShuban is stunning

6f99caff6d8e3b21949742524384a00d.jpg

D5bBDAvW4AEDv08.jpg

D3tYz_zXkAADbRg.jpg

ECbb6rdUIAAnHmt.jpg

ECFfklaX4AAljkp.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Since when is isku shuuban cali saleeban degaan? My mother land kulaha boowe you must think isku shuuban is qandala, if it was your homeland like qandala then it would be controlled by isis and al shabaab like qandala :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Since when is isku shuuban cali saleeban degaan? My mother land kulaha boowe you must think isku shuuban is qandala, if it was your homeland like qandala then it would be controlled by isis and al shabaab like qandala :chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:
You fucking langaab sheegto dont troll on my thread about my homeland. Go search for other CS gus to f*ck your langaab ass.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dont respond to the neef boowe
You are a mixed race mongrel what can you tell me? Boowe nin iska dhaal ba ahay ma garatey i represent my people in bari the question is where are you from bari or karkaar? If your subclan is from karkaar then i suggest you mind your own business you secularist pagan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You fucking langaab sheegto dont troll on my thread about my homeland. Go search for other CS gus to f*ck your langaab ass.
Boowe dhiladi ku dhaashay u sheeg i reiterate if cali saleeban inhabited isku shuuban district or bosaso district then both those district whould be controlled by isis and al shabaab like qandala

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Boowe dhiladi ku dhaashay u sheeg i reiterate if cali saleeban inhabited isku shuuban district or bosaso district then both those district whould be controlled by isis and al shabaab like qandala
Dhiladi ku dhaashaay iyo tii dhiladi abahaa dhaashaa mar kale ha ka hadliin dalkiika,langaab naclaad ko uaal. You fucking mental fucked come to south talking like you are something you piece of shit. Dont ever talk about my land, MJ or anything related to PL you fucking sheegto.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I will be in london next month boowe, say that to my face inshallah

:lawd: the whooping
Nin yaho illahay ba kugu dharshee what sub clan of cismaan maxamud are you? Cause isku shuuban gobal of bari is settled by only one sub clan of cismaan maxamud which is bah dirooble my sub clan.

So if you want to speak about isku shuuban first i need to know which sub clan of cismaan maxamud are you? And if your sub clan is from karkaar namely bah yaqoub (garaab saare) or muuse suldaan or anyother cismaan maxamud subclan that settles in karkaar then you should mind your own business and stay out of reer bari affairs adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This type of nigiis fagot will not went out of his room. Let him meet me. That day he will know CS gus how its looks like fucking sheegto.
What are you going to do boowe wajiga ma soo xiraan like muumin miino isku xir ee iis qarxi:chrisfreshhah:

Trending