Pres Hassan Sheikh Travelling To South West State to Start New War Front Against Al Shabaab This Week

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP

1697563505206.png

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Isn't starting a multiple front war a bit risky? how secure are the other areas for him to do this?
I think we have no choice ATMIS leaving end of 2024. HSM going all in on the war I am not sure if this is related to Eritrean troops or something else hopefully will see more news come out soon

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is good. Starting a front in SWS will ease the pressure on HS&GM and make it easier to fight in those regions.

mohamedismail

:pachah1: Lol, so laftagareen has been ordered to focus only on Baydhaba and Xudur (Bay and Bakool).
Where did you get this information from . Laftagareen called all sections of SNA from koonfur galbeed and they will all be taking orders from laftagareen.

South west state and Jubaland are by far Somalia’s most fertile states so this is exciting. We will finally be taking the fight to them. Somalia will enjoy a great deal of prosperity when we remove the terrorist squatting in two of our most fertile states.

Where did you get this information from . Laftagareen called all sections of SNA from koonfur galbeed and they will all be taking orders from laftagareen.

Lower Shabelle has its own independent SNA section controlled by Mogadishu.

We all saw what happened in Baraawe when the SNA army started hunting down the gooygooy wiiq beggars from Baydhaba.

mohamedismail

Not sure if their is newer map out there but lots of ground to cover in SWS

View attachment 299592
Damn that's a lot of land.

But I think the shabaab usually just occupy the roads. From what I've heard usually there is like 2-3 Al shabaab soldiers in the tuulos. Which means it shouldn't be that hard to liberate the region. The whole of Koonfur Galbeed probably has less then 1000 Al qushaash soldiers.

mohamedismail

Lower Shabelle has its own independent SNA section controlled by Mogadishu.

We all saw what happened in Baraawe when the SNA army started hunting down the gooygooy wiiq beggars from Baydhaba.
Yhh I'm speaking about that SNA sections. The generals were called into Baydhabo and they were told for phase 2 they are going to be taking orders from Baidoa not Mogadishu.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I think we have no choice ATMIS leaving end of 2024. HSM going all in on the war I am not sure if this is related to Eritrean troops or something else hopefully will see more news come out soon
Good point. I hope there's a clean strategy going into this, they can't let shabab do hit and run every time a town is liberated.

Jungle

VIP
Yhh I'm speaking about that SNA sections. The generals were called into Baydhabo and they were told for phase 2 they are going to be taking orders from Baidoa not Mogadishu.
You're delusionial. Who do you think pays that SNA division and who appoints the chief? Same with 43rd division in JL. It doesn't matter if it foreign aid sxb it goes through MOD then SNA. Gaalada must see structure and a chain of command of some sort. SNA chiefs regularly visit Kismaayo, Baydhaba, Gedo etc iska indha tira The only fms that is completely independent from Xamar is PL when it comes to military. Orders will come from Xamar.

You and the cagdheer can carry on begging for hub. Everyone receives their xaq, nothing more :ufdup:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
SNA will blitzkrieg through Jubbaland and Southwest once they finish up with the remnants in galmudug and hirshabelle now that the spoilers are behind bars😎 Inshallah
2020 Election Fiasco On Display - Imgflip

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
You're delusionial. Who do you think pays that SNA division and who appoints the chief? Same with 43rd division in JL. It doesn't matter if it foreign aid sxb it goes through MOD then SNA. Gaalada must see structure and a chain of command of some sort. SNA chiefs regularly visit Kismaayo, Baydhaba, Gedo etc iska indha tira The only fms that is completely independent from Xamar is PL when it comes to military. Orders will come from Xamar.

You and the cagdheer can carry on begging for hub. Everyone receives their xaq, nothing more :ufdup:
If Xamar has control over the 43rd division, then why didn’t they listen to Farmaajo and overthrow Madoobe?

Jungle

VIP
If Xamar has control over the 43rd division, then why didn’t they listen to Farmaajo and overthrow Madoobe?
:what1: well mainly because he is marexaan and his aim was to rule over kismaayo? And evict you? HSM and farmaajo aren't viewed the same are they lol.

43rd existed before him, the sargaals were there before his presidency.

Gor Gor and Haramcad were his personal miltia primarily made up of young new consripts as we know.

Abaq

VIP
:what1: well mainly because he is marexaan and his aim was to rule over kismaayo? And evict you? HSM and farmaajo aren't viewed the same are they lol.

43rd existed before him, the sargaals were there before his presidency.

Gor Gor and Haramcad were his personal miltia primarily made up of young new consripts as we know.
The point being they are loyal to Madoobe and not Xamar

Trending